Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

-shovel

-fllower pot

-DAO

This made me laugh.

I pictured DAO and twonpoo trolling each other to death in the aisle.

A laser pointer would be a good item to blind mothfuckas.

I remember reading about a handheld laser cutting torch that was going to be for sale to the public soon. If Home Depot started selling laser guns that would take this game to a new level.

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/Spyder_III_Pro_Arctic_Series-96-37.html

pew pew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of that fishing line/barbed wire snare shit is going to work... You ever walked very cautiously and slowly into a piece of rope? Not that disastrous.

bg409a03_____14.jpg

Loose bearings +

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTOM6op08H5S_dKzP9MoiL0ntRhEOEO7-MtLGwVf4DiyY5JEw&t=1&usg=__aoWvAz1KKdVvWdwAut4sXkL5GLU=

Pointy side up.

And while you're on the ground pulling nails out of your hands I come up behind you with a

machete.jpg

i wonder what your like in real life twon? by your online personality you must be the butt of a lot of jokes and you obviously dont do much other than sit on here trying to be funny and attempting to get some attention by being the "bad guy",if you want to "troll"people this really isnt the place . i never got "umad" at you just "ufrustrated" because you manage to just fill a thread with 4 pages of complete and utter random shit, your a verry arrogant little shit as well.this is not good.

i cant waite to hear your response to this if you can even read as my theory is you just hate the world so much you refuse to read or listen to anyone as all the people you have ever met are just hostile towards you,yet on the inside you long for a friend, a companion, someone you can trust, someone who wont tell you every thing is ok then do things you are too young to understand.

hopefully this will make a lot of people realise why you are the way you are and with thier help we can make life a little better for you,for only £2 a month we can feed,clothe and even get twon poo some love and a hug just by calling 0800-twn-nds-lve thank you ,and together we can not only save a life ,we can save ..his future.

3202932953_00d4cfb6ea.jpg

did i do it right?

wyclefakonmtv.jpg

NO.... Nigga u gay.

Im really dissapointed in you ARM, not only where you prime candidate for the late night trolling, you continued to try and save face with UMAD outbursts.

I seriously havent laughed that hard in years. and for anyone who doesnt enjoy a derailment here and there, you need to lighten up. This thread was goin good all night then died out. and I was up at work bored so I had a fun time with ARM.

And ARm, Im very dissapointed you let yourself be my troll slave. And Im even more dissapointed you got some rest, came back fresh and tried again with your SEEREUS TAWK and DEEP THAWTS picture. Im gnna have to pay more attention to you from now on, last night was just too funny, I had friends sending me pictures of them literally laughing to tears.

Last night was epic. I feel for anyone who missed it.

now, by all means get the train back on the track.

My reasons for using the simplest of weapons is to prove a point, functionality is a successful formula. you got people thinking of the biggest most complicated, heavy, immobile, and rediculous scenerious. IF this was real life, no one is weilding a 45 lb. wedge at anyone, no one is electricuting a whole fuckin store, no one is spending 3 hours to Maguiver some clunky flame thrower that would empty out in 5 seconds.

The ball "Peen" hammer, (its PEEN you idiots, not PIN.)

-543881903858165871.jpg

this is all that is needed to do major dammage, either to mobilize a person, or to make the kill shot.

BC06_r329_1.jpg

and its got a pretty good reach, taking a size advantage away from anyone taller or with a longer reach with a knife etc.

Trash-Cans-WL3031-.jpg

The lid from here is heavy duty. And if it doesnt deflect attacks, it will definately catch an axe, or at least let the blow slide off on a angle. Either way it's opening you up for the knee cracks and then a forehead blow. Lights out.

4927841288_d2302536c2_b.jpg

see! and this,

is a true story.

4927853260_0492849226_z.jpg

just sayin....

Now stop getting butt hurt cuz you guys with your out of reality concepts wouldnt work. Stick to the basics.

None of that fishing line/barbed wire snare shit is going to work... You ever walked very cautiously and slowly into a piece of rope? Not that disastrous.

bg409a03_____14.jpg

Loose bearings +

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTOM6op08H5S_dKzP9MoiL0ntRhEOEO7-MtLGwVf4DiyY5JEw&t=1&usg=__aoWvAz1KKdVvWdwAut4sXkL5GLU=

Pointy side up.

And while you're on the ground pulling nails out of your hands I come up behind you with a

machete.jpg

Fuck the bottom of the page, y'all boutta get cut

not that im talkin shit bout geezspot's thread...but its surprising this thread has made it to 12 pages.

12oz must be going downward.

i wouldnt care about winning. i'd spread 2 bottles lighter fluid all over the plywood and other flammable/non-explosive materials...then i'd carry a lighter.

just to make things interesting.

PIECE O CAKE. I WORKED AT A HOME DEPOT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. ALL THE STORES KEEP GAS CANS IN THE BACK FOR THE DIFFERENT TOOLS THAT THE EMPLOYEES USE THAT ARE GAS OPERATED. GET A CAN OF GAS. GO GET A JOHN DEER TRACTOR. START THAT SHIT UP, TURN THE HEAD LIGHTS ON AND GET A BIG ASS MACHETE AND DRIVE AROUND AND CHOP MOTHER FUCKERS HEADS OFF. I WIN, NOW DO I GET TO TAKE ALL THE PAINT WITH ME? OH YEAH, I NEED THE TRACTORS SO I CAN SELL THEM ON E-BAY.

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP. I WOULD USE A CHAIN SAW ON MY JOHN DEER AND USE SOME OF THE GAS FROM MY CAN FOR THAT AS WELL.

AND THIS IS MY LAST SHOT AT THIS. ANY MORE ATTEMPTS AND I WILL FEEL LIKE A FUCKIN DIP SHIT PLAYING D AND D.

an axe smacking into a garbage can lid:

throw you severely off balance

crush your hand holding the lid if it doesn't penetrate

if it does, your hand is trash

if it gets caught, the attacked will trash the axe around for his life, pretty much going to end up on the floor with one of your hands attached to a garbage can lid

just dual machette that shit with a flashing bike helmet for awesome-factor

So you are chosen to compete against 9 other people. All ten of you are locked in a standard Home Depot, that is dark except the emergency lights above the exits. The goal is to kill one another to become the last man standing, last person alive gets to leave.

You are allowed to choose 3 pieces of equipment to aid you. Anything with a bar-code counts as one piece of equipment, for example, if you choose a nail gun, then a container of nails will be needed, so that would equal two pieces of equipment. If the equipment needs something to operate, like gas or batteries, the second thing will count as an item. You can use only the equipment you choose, no scalping from dead guys.

What three weapons would you choose, and what would be your strategy?

Discuss.

You already said what I would pick.

And I would use one of said nails to ghetto rig the nail gun to actually shoot without the safety guard that prevents them from shooting like a gun like most people probably think it does.

After reading that Home Depot managers post about there being no power and all, i guess I'd just pick an axe, a machete and some other blunt/sharp object like a hammer or some shit. Or maybe an energy drink out one of the fridges next to the checkout counter just so I don't sleep on you other niggas with axes and machetes.

i;m gonna post up with a rolling air compressor/generator and a roofing and brad nail gun with 20 ft long air hoses and dual couplings on the compressor. nail guns have some distance and some aim...

when that fails i'll have a cord less power circular saw and a multipurpose crow bar/hammer..

all zombies dead, me alive banging your girl..

1. Cordless Circular Saw

2. Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves

3. Rubberized Boots

step one, find point of entry for power to building

step two, throw primary breaker disabling emergency lighting and all other sources of power

step three, saw open conduit which carries high voltage from breaker box, after the point of disconnect

step four, place "hot" and "nuetral" leads which were just sawed onto floor.

step five, get to the restroom and use the saw to cut open flexible cold water pipe under the sink.

step six, repeat for all restrooms

step seven, prop bathroom doors open using trashcans or cleaning supplies found in bathrooom

step eight, return to point of entry for electrical power and throw primary breaker back on.

step nine, find someplace to hide out whilst not touching anything conductive and wait for the place to flood and everyone to get electrocuted.