Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this electric water talk is useless, 99% of shoes are rubber bottomed.

DERRRRRRRRRRR????????:eek:

The water is spraying from the sprinkler heads overhead and filling the floor-the room will be blasted with electricity from every direction.

It'll force people to give up weapons to adapt to the electricity buzzing everywhere.

People won't be carrying big metal weapons around.

The water is spraying from the sprinkler heads overhead and filling the floor-the room will be blasted with electricity from every direction.

It'll force people to give up weapons to adapt to the electricity buzzing everywhere.

People won't be carrying big metal weapons around.

dude, its still on the floor, water drops in the air arent electricly charged. And Id obviously stand under something to not get wet. like an umbrella from the yard decorating dep.

Have you ever seen a sprinkler head busted off, it's not just drops of water.

It's a constant flow of water, also makes for a constant flow of electricity.

yea, cuz im just gnn stand in pouring water. matter of fact, you just died from a low IQ.

p.s. home depot ceilings are 45 feet high. no sprinkler is strong enough to have a waterfall of solid water all over.

|gravestone-RIP.jpg

that trash can lid shit isnt gonna help man.... if you mae it past my electro hot dog water at the veryt least im chopping thru the lid and into you arm... at that point your best laid plans of hitting me in the head with a hammer cleanly and knocking me out are out the window,

Some high test fishing line, a decent sized knife, and some sort of poker/bludgeoning weapon like a fireplace poker. Use knife to cut line, set up lots of trip lines and shit to tangle people up or give them away to other people, like cans on each end of the line so they'd make a ton of noise when someone walks through it. Hide somewhere near a couple of the trip lines, on a shelf or somewhere that people can't sneak up behind me. Wait for people to give themselves away with traps and get killed by other people. Smash/stab/strangle people when they get caught up in the trip lines near me and fall on their face because it's dark as shit and fishing line is impossible to see in low light. Poker would still make for a decently fast, long reaching weapon if I lost the element of surprise.

yea, cuz im just gnn stand in pouring water. matter of fact, you just died from a low IQ.

p.s. home depot ceilings are 45 feet high. no sprinkler is strong enough to have a waterfall of solid water all over.

Here's a clip of a flooded floor from Lowes.

Here's a clip of a parking garage

You can see there is a constant flow of water going on.

If you strategically busted off an entire section of sprinkler heads and quarantined people into a corner you could easily start chopping away or make the arena for everyone else smaller so they all kill each other.

I dont understand why you think thin aluminum would "catch" sharpened titanium/

shit is cutting straight through, into your hand and then some.

if you think you could really counter with a clean hit to the skull you got it wrong, and ive been decked in the face with brass knuckles and kept fighting like it was nothing off adrenaline... i imagine an unclean probably glancing blow from a ball peen hammer after getting your hand chopped in half wont be too deadly

• Like 1