Vehicle loan with under the table employment??

JUST THE TIP

auto loans

how do they work??

i get paid fairly well and would like to upgrade my vehicle situation, BUT, i work in an industry that is notorious for paying people under the table - whats good?

is uncle sam gonna come after me for tax evasion if i secure a vehicle loan with fake pay stubs??

ps:

big-breasts.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In the eyes of the lender you make jack shit (what you claim) so no matter what you make under the table, it's what is on top of the table that counts, save up and pay cash for something or put down a large payment on something a few years old. Or the lender is going to make a mint on the interest that they have no choice on charging you. A co-signer is one idea, however big boys dont use co-signers, they just handle business.

If you dont want the govt sniffing around your shit then dont ever claim to make x more than the amount that is on paper.

Are you a bartender?

Don't buy a car until you can completely afford to buy the whole thing up front. Tough it out until then. Interest is a waste of fucking money.

That's what I did... I also browsed craigslist for a couple weeks till I found an awesome deal... 2000 Nissan Maxima, fully loaded, 128k for $3800.. nothing wrong with it. In a couple years I'll be able to sell it for the same price.

Canada aint the same as the states, but the credit scoring system is. And the general proceedures carlots and baks take.

Car dealerships are in the buisness of selling cars, if there's an angle for you. They'll find it. They don't give a fuck about you, your job or your future. Once they run your cred score they'll tell what, if anything they can do. Iv used links to grab brand spank 60+ rides with nothing more than the first and last payment up front.

I will say I have impecable credit which pretty much allows anything, but as far as in house financing goes, that's all that matters. And that being said, same goes with banks. Don't waste your time going TO a bank, but unless the carlot is what's called a "premeire dealership" or a lower end used situation its still going thru a bank, and again. All they give a shit about is your credit.

So as far as pay stubs and all that shit goes, save your pen ink and the thought. It don't mean nothin, unless again, your going to the BANK yourself to grab a loan.

But that's a headache and a gayism that is not necasary. Salesmen sell cars, and they do it well. Let them do it for you and so long as the terms meet your needs, you'll be fine.

auto loans

how do they work??

i get paid fairly well and would like to upgrade my vehicle situation, BUT, i work in an industry that is notorious for paying people under the table - whats good?

is uncle sam gonna come after me for tax evasion if i secure a vehicle loan with fake pay stubs??

ps:

big-breasts.jpg

Car loans and leases are a scam anyways. Just buy a used car with cash.