Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JUST THE TIP

Vehicle loan with under the table employment??

auto loans

how do they work??

i get paid fairly well and would like to upgrade my vehicle situation, BUT, i work in an industry that is notorious for paying people under the table - whats good?

is uncle sam gonna come after me for tax evasion if i secure a vehicle loan with fake pay stubs??

ps:

big-breasts.jpg

I just got approved for 4 stacks. I just gave them my social and told them I freelance. They will probably just check ur credit rating.

those are some serious tits! and you'll probably need someone to cosign depending on how much you need to finance

Yeah, this dude that I used to live nextdoor to only served high end fiends (people who still had jobs/cars/phones), so he'd always be driving different cars that crackheads loaned him

this old street pharmacist i knew did that, but only got as far as skate board.

dude really needed to step up his hustle.

not the fart, what swamp said.

GO TO ONE OF THOSE SMALL DEALERSHIPS THAT SELL CARS TO ILLEGALS... SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU.

GO TO ONE OF THOSE SMALL DEALERSHIPS THAT SELL CARS TO ILLEGALS... SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU.

thats what i was thinkin. i wish i could dress up like a paisa and pull it off....but im white as fuck.

this is your best bet. also be prepared to put down a high down payment, and a sky high interest rate.

thats what i was thinkin. i wish i could dress up like a paisa and pull it off....but im white as fuck.

NAW SON YOU WANT THEM TO KNOW YOU'RE WHITE.

THEY FUCK OVER MEXICANS, MAYBE THEY WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU. LOL

In the eyes of the lender you make jack shit (what you claim) so no matter what you make under the table, it's what is on top of the table that counts, save up and pay cash for something or put down a large payment on something a few years old. Or the lender is going to make a mint on the interest that they have no choice on charging you. A co-signer is one idea, however big boys dont use co-signers, they just handle business.

If you dont want the govt sniffing around your shit then dont ever claim to make x more than the amount that is on paper.

Are you a bartender?

Don't buy a car until you can completely afford to buy the whole thing up front. Tough it out until then. Interest is a waste of fucking money.

That's what I did... I also browsed craigslist for a couple weeks till I found an awesome deal... 2000 Nissan Maxima, fully loaded, 128k for $3800.. nothing wrong with it. In a couple years I'll be able to sell it for the same price.

Just drop a big ass down payment (half, if possible) and they'll stop asking questions. Or get a 9mm "pay stub" and get the car for free.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this