The Walking Dead.

penmanship

-- from that article...

i love this show an all... but i think it might be tough to squeeze more than 3 seasons out of it without it getting corny.

If you read the comic series you'd see how it could be stretched to quite a few seasons - the story just keeps twisting and getting better and better. Pretty amazing. For now, I'm just happy with the announcement that there will be more than 6 episodes - they'd barely break into the story with just the 6.

:)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the comic series you'd see how it could be stretched to quite a few seasons - the story just keeps twisting and getting better and better. Pretty amazing. For now, I'm just happy with the announcement that there will be more than 6 episodes - they'd barely break into the story with just the 6.

:)

i'm not real far into the comic series yet....

i only started reading it when i first heard about the actual show..

this just gives me high hopes for this show then if the comic twists and gets better and better.

so i just finished the 1st episode of DEAD SET.

lame as fuck, don't watch it..... the zombies have barely any make up... and they are the quick moving zombies... the only real reason you know they are zombies is because they have white eyes.. which is dumb as fuck.... plus english accents are fucking annoying.

Personally, I like the show. But there are some minor, annoying flaws.

In the very beginning, when he got shot, he turned his back to the car before it was secure. Fake.

And the dude "learned" he wasn't an Atlanta cop. The uniform was a big fucking clue, no? He should have known off the break.

But apart from that...it's good.

And yo...if I was them...the scene when they put the zombie guts on them and got that truck...they should have just drove over every fucking zombie in the city. Jump from truck to truck. In like 2 days of driving they could make the zombie situation in Atlanta more manageable.

Personally, I like the show. But there are some minor, annoying flaws.

In the very beginning, when he got shot, he turned his back to the car before it was secure. Fake.

And the dude "learned" he wasn't an Atlanta cop. The uniform was a big fucking clue, no? He should have known off the break.

But apart from that...it's good.

And yo...if I was them...the scene when they put the zombie guts on them and got that truck...they should have just drove over every fucking zombie in the city. Jump from truck to truck. In like 2 days of driving they could make the zombie situation in Atlanta more manageable.

Are you talking from experience officer?

Not to mention im sure Atlanta has a Sherieffs office and the typical uniform for any deparment is the brown duds.

Also thats a stupid idea becuse if you get stuck in the middle of a zombie crowd youre fucked, and the chances that you could even dent the zombie population of one of America's largest metropolitan areas with two vans is perposterous.

You say that as if me being a cop would prove me wrong. Would you turn your back to a car that wasn't secured in a fire fight situation? If being thorough makes me a cop...

You got me on the uniform...he is a sheriff.

I stand by my using cars as weapons. Some planning...sufficient ammo to be able to access the next car. Careful driving...it would work. And Atlanta is like half a million people (living..how many are dead). FYI. And two vans? There is nothing but cars in zombie world.

I'm not a big car guy, but hitting a person usually fucks a car up pretty bad does it not? like ruins radiators and hoses and such. which would lead to break downs every ten zombies or so you'd hit.if you had a unimog however. shit would be all good. 66381_10150305258955603_792380602_15402398_4705265_n.jpg

my daily driver during the winter. the guy I live with and I have had many a discussion that if a zombie outbreak were to occur, first thing we'd do is fill the back of this up with ammo and gas.

• Like 1

@:Penmanship: Good point. I would drive the truck slowly and just chew them up. I wouldn't drive fast at all so that I can maintain control.

@Bub: Obviously, you would need to find keys (lock smiths have try keys--so sort of--but it's time consuming). And in the show, they had a key for every truck in that lot. That's a good start. And you're right. You would need heavy vehicles. So getting into the sanitation department and transpo departments would be the best way. But then again...you'd need diesel right?

-- from that article...

--- The second season of The Walking Dead will consist of 13 episodes, 7 more than the show's fairly short first season. "I wish all programming decisions were no brainers like this one," FIC's Sharon Tal Yguado said of the series' continuation. I'm not sure if they're trying to go for zombie references here, but I'd like to think so. She also said that FIC wants "at least 10 seasons." An air date for Walking Dead's second season wasn't

the walking dead production quality, and all around awesomeness is x1231203012 greater then this U.K garbage.