Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Dude Wheres My Car?

So I transferred to a different field office over two months ago. I had flown home and got the call to start working at a new district, so they asked where my truck was and i told them at the airport. I told my boss where it was parked and where the keys where.. So today my new boss calls me and asks where i turned it in. I told him ** and he said my old boss called and was wondering where it was (the same guy I told where it was parked at). So I call him and tell him and the retard completely forgot that I had told him 2 months ago it was at the airport. So this truck has been sitting at the airport unlocked with the keys in for 2 months.

cool story br0.

give out the location and we'll have ourselves a 12oz scavenger hunt

edit: i can't believe i wasted my 666th post on this, goddamnit

If it had 4wd and it's at the Pittsburgh airport unlocked for 2 months good luck.

That shit got passed around to 50 yinzers for parts by Andy Worhals broke ass relatives at their scrapyard.

meh..not really thread worthy but i would venture to say if you had not wanted it stolen it would have been lol

but uh seriously theres a free truck with keys in it this guy doesnt want sitting in pittsburgh airportthat you are giving away for free ..for free?

and theres dudes on here who dont want a free truck..for free with keys and permission.

the fuck.

seriously one of you pi niguhs go get that shit and flick it.

and give them the model make colour and license.

since its a company truck. im guessing its all fucked up inside dirty reeking of mud, cigarettes, sweat, stained interiors and general funk.

i know all the trucks i drive @ work are fucked up like that.

one truck had a chocolate candy bar melted on the center council and smelled like stale cigarette and and either coffee or chew spit on the dash.

Am I the only one whos too drunk for anything?!12oz rules fuck yall bitches!other than that?gnight i love the game of life!srsly? ur gonna get played?.....FUN!

Am I the only one who's wondering what the 2-month parking fee is going to be when your boss hands the dusty ass ticket to the fat black chick in the booth?

thats what company cards are for

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now