Dude Wheres My Car?

earmuffs

So I transferred to a different field office over two months ago. I had flown home and got the call to start working at a new district, so they asked where my truck was and i told them at the airport. I told my boss where it was parked and where the keys where.. So today my new boss calls me and asks where i turned it in. I told him ** and he said my old boss called and was wondering where it was (the same guy I told where it was parked at). So I call him and tell him and the retard completely forgot that I had told him 2 months ago it was at the airport. So this truck has been sitting at the airport unlocked with the keys in for 2 months.

cool story br0.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but uh seriously theres a free truck with keys in it this guy doesnt want sitting in pittsburgh airportthat you are giving away for free ..for free?

and theres dudes on here who dont want a free truck..for free with keys and permission.

the fuck.

seriously one of you pi niguhs go get that shit and flick it.

and give them the model make colour and license.

since its a company truck. im guessing its all fucked up inside dirty reeking of mud, cigarettes, sweat, stained interiors and general funk.

i know all the trucks i drive @ work are fucked up like that.

one truck had a chocolate candy bar melted on the center council and smelled like stale cigarette and and either coffee or chew spit on the dash.