SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wifey and I talk about weird shit sometimes before crashing. One of those weird things last night was how fucked up that lady that confided with, then snitched on Monica Lewinsky is. Wild dick suck in her 20's somehow ruined her life, after that nobody could wife her. Smash tho. My wife told me Linda Tripp died of cancer recently, then I said "I hope it was painful", and we both went sound to sleep, knowing a snitch got her come uppins. True story.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'd recommend skipping the bj

IDK, bet that's some good throat if your brave enough, and why I carry a chainmail condom on my at all times.

Word is she's cool, but keeps them earlobe holes off limits to blacks, and Italians for safety reasons.

• LOL! 1

Weirdest thing is, biggest problem I'd probably have with all that fake shit she's got going on is the color contacts. I remember wanting to hook up with this really fly/thick Japanese girl, even got a NYE date with her. She showed up with color contacts in, and I legit couldn't kiss her. Those contacts broke the mood instantly every time I looked into them. Shit's weird but I guess it's a huge turn off for me. IDK who was madder at me because of it that night Natsuki, or my own dick.

8 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Lolz.  Call me old fashioned, a bit of a traditionalist, but I prefer my women have both tits and a vagina.  There's already enough trash in the world's oceans, have to add one more bag of hot trash hurr.

😆 it stuck out like a sore thumb, i couldn't resist sharing with the smash or trash community. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Smash. I have seen better looking women look much worse after a long day of booze, sun and salt. Like they are melting. Her body is dope and bet she cleans up fine.

Who knows…she may have very attractive eyes and you would miss out behind those bigger sunglasses.

• Like 1

Those teeth are browning in the middle, so I'm guessing that breath probably smells like an ash tray. No doubt she doesn't take very good care of herself, for sure that pussy smells like an old urinal that doesn't work anymore, but people keep pissing in it anyway. A strong 2, possibly a 3 if she's not as annoying as she looks. Smash.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2