B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

send some bsm no homo love and prayers to my goddaughter's father, young buck (28) was just diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma (untreatable cancer). if i ever meet god when i die, imma sucker punch him outta his white robe.

dude is in good spirits considering he might not see 2012. hes def bsm as fuck cause:

he has retard strength. like insane hulk strength.

did fed time for bank robbery and has a more than epic collection of joint tattoos that include a real shitty kkk mask and a rebel flag

caught kids breaking into his car via surveillance cameras and beat the shit out of one of them, all on camera and funny as fuck. you see him and his pitbull straight BOLT at the 4 punks while theyre looking in his whip. 3 of em got away and posted up a block away and watched their homie get WORKED. did i mention he walks with a cane?

one of his (now dead) grandparents was an infamous westcoast **** cook

has a holiday card that barger himself sent him years ago and signed it "your uncle sonny". dudes wicked proud of it, and should be.

dude cant have any guns, so him and i would post up all night with pellet guns and unload on neighborhood high school kids that were stupid enough to try to jump his fence and steal his plants. aiming for the face with laser sites FTW. kids learned their lesson quick. and we got free entertainment.

one of the most honest, friendly and genuine dudes i know, but wouldnt wanna cross him.

bsm as fuck 100%

cancer is a faggot

send some bsm no homo love and prayers to my goddaughter's father, young buck (28) was just diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma (untreatable cancer). if i ever meet god when i die, imma sucker punch him outta his white robe.

dude is in good spirits considering he might not see 2012. hes def bsm as fuck cause:

he has retard strength. like insane hulk strength.

did fed time for bank robbery and has a more than epic collection of joint tattoos that include a real shitty kkk mask and a rebel flag

caught kids breaking into his car via surveillance cameras and beat the shit out of one of them, all on camera and funny as fuck. you see him and his pitbull straight BOLT at the 4 punks while theyre looking in his whip. 3 of em got away and posted up a block away and watched their homie get WORKED. did i mention he walks with a cane?

one of his (now dead) grandparents was an infamous westcoast **** cook

has a holiday card that barger himself sent him years ago and signed it "your uncle sonny". dudes wicked proud of it, and should be.

dude cant have any guns, so him and i would post up all night with pellet guns and unload on neighborhood high school kids that were stupid enough to try to jump his fence and steal his plants. aiming for the face with laser sites FTW. kids learned their lesson quick. and we got free entertainment.

one of the most honest, friendly and genuine dudes i know, but wouldnt wanna cross him.

bsm as fuck 100%

cancer is a faggot

love and prayers to your boy /nh, from a non BSM lurker of this thread

sounds pretty lame man. i dj'd a loft party, drank an awesome amount of stoli soda and a bottle of moe. ate a bunch of ativan and apparently pissed off some homies. ended up at an old friends new ocean front property hungover as fuck. my car was outside so i must have driven. (shdooops) which is retahded because i vaguely remember shouting out into the microphone that triple A was giving out some special free tow and taxies for anybody too fucked up to drive home. incredible. those pills are a doozie. BSM.

happy fucking new year.

I was home by 12:45 haha. Got wayyyy too fucked up, way too fast, one a roll that was making it hard for me to see straight.

Then the ex hit me up, I got all emo feeling, went for a drive, then just came home and watched TV til like 7. It sounds like it was a shitty night, and it probably should of been, but I had a pretty good time while I was actually out

i had a naked girl passed out on my couch while playing playstation eyepet and it took pics of her in the background with Lil Trilliam jumping all over her for every level i beat. i took a cab to burger king at 11 but didnt even go anywher3e but burger king and shit. was ok, new years is amateur night anyway and I like to continue my reputation of possibly having died , its always fun when now i havnt seen someone for 6 months or greater and they are all like "I heard you fell off a cliff and died on the operating table or something"

being a ghost is awesoem. HAUNTING FOOLS IN 2012 BSM STYLE