B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats always the way. in those situations you're usually competent enough to take the first guy solo, they know this and thats why theres 10 of em.

glad i only got a broken nose when it happened to me, fuck a broken arm. but your muscles are much bigger and sexier so you'll be sweet in no time

So I got joes/mugged yesterday night...

Positives: knocked a dude out before they all jumped on me. When I was getting away after getting kicked on the ground he was still sleeping.

-cute nurse hung out with me. Told me to call her number (cell phone) if I had any problems. Gave me a hug outside when I was leaving.

-norco 10/325s

-the shot of morphine they gave me

-using a fake name for free health care

Neg:

-broke my hand knocking dude out. It feels like an 8 week heal.

-concussion

-contusions to ribs, forearm, and legs.

-fractured elbow

-only 20 norcos but my hand will probably allow me a refill.

-when I punched first dude I got a piece of his tooth stuck in my hand... Antibacs make me feel shitty...

Took pics of my stay. I'll upload when I get to a comp...

Yo NBB my boy knocked this heroin dealers grill to pieces who threatened to kill his girlfriend over a 50$ debt and got a piece of tooth lodged in his knuckle like you said. About a week later it got mad infected in his bone from the tooth and he had to have surgery to trim the infection. Be carefull, he didntlose fingersc, but it fucked his fist up fo awhile

Yo NBB my boy knocked this heroin dealers grill to pieces who threatened to kill his girlfriend over a 50$ debt and got a piece of tooth lodged in his knuckle like you said. About a week later it got mad infected in his bone from the tooth and he had to have surgery to trim the infection. Be carefull, he didntlose fingersc, but it fucked his fist up fo awhile

Sounds like we might know the same people?

speaking of colored folk. one of the funniest/scariest moments ive had with this silly bastard...we were drinking at a shitty biker bar in hayward and the pres of a local 1% club walked in, who happens to be a large black man. nbb in all his glory asks:

"how the hell did you start a bike club? youre black!"

we didnt get the fuck beat out of us, so i was pretty stoked on that.

--dow