hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read ANY of this thread because honestly I have better things to do than troll ch 0. I work 2 jobs unlike my rubbing alcohol drinking, meth smoking husband. BUT. Dhabs is a faggot liar and he still loves me with all his heart. And my boyfriend. We have meth sex menage a tois style everyday. He loves us. So much. :heartbeat:

I'm sure this thread is fucking full of my noods. And I'm alright with that. If you want more, let me know. I have lots for your amusement and POZ is cool with it. You all know I'll send em. I do know that EB posted that one of me at my worst, but whet the fuck do you expect. I was after all, hanging out with that faggot at the time. Fucking tiny dicked midget.

Any way. You're all gay and I love the attention. Thanks for my 38 pages sweethaters. You know how much I love that shit. Where's my "Dicks across America" flick that Theo made? Has that been posted. God, I hope so. I love your black ass.

Love you faggots. Be back in a few days.

I would fuck you ladies though. But not Seyer, cause she's gross.

OH LOOK OUT, THE FAT KID MOD MIGHT BAN ME.... FUCKING CUBE.... and believe me, i've seen that fake nigger's face because he put it on blast.... and quit sweating me you fucking nutriding hoe.... you and swindle follow me like stink on shit

....... better things to do?

nope, just moderate a trainwreck of a forum.... fuckin SQUUUUARE!

:lol: you think i care enough about you to follow you? :rolleyes:

no one is nut riding you, everyone is laughing at how much of a crazy retard you are. you're so fucking angry its hilarious! and if you think the forum is such a train wreck, leave. just quit. if we're all beneath you and you don't care for us then just leave. no but you couldn't could you :lol:

fuck theres just too much wrong with your logic.

pic related;

28794_1242519037869_1676146557_480887_6747088_n.jpg

one of the girls i was talking to tonight, best part about it is, she doesn't live in another state! :lol:

AND SHE HASN'T BEEN RAN THROUGH

• Like 1

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 36 (29 members and 7 guests)

CALIgula , VAJ , Swindle , anything goes , LEVEL 75 PALADIN , thealmighty... , Manute Bol , Spitfire15 , vanfullofretards , pissdrunkswhat? , 'RealityCheque' , Rolf Harris , k9000 , Crocodile Tears , hahaha760 , jugzer , Trop-legit-à-stopper , Vaginald Denny , T_R_O_N , injury , PITOFZOMBIES , Pedro dePaca , MaxRoach

just sayin

Lol, the "lake" he went to is in Grand Prairie, TX and is pretty gross. I lived there for 10 years and didn't swim in it ONCE. It's one of those if you walk to where the water is more than 1 foot deep you may not be able to see your feet anymore...