hi

VAJ

I

But after last time, she hasn't returned. I also don't think the last time was even her fault. .

she's still here. New acct. I agree tho. She was always pretty cool to me. What I think happens here is-

This board is full of salty ass haters who get no play IRL. Shit turns into a feeding frenzy of haterism.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish i knew what was going on in here.

Cliff notes:

VAJ is my ex... few years back she flies off to fuck a mod on this site while still dating me... Glik0... since then her and I have split for obvious reasons and I left this website for the same obvious reasons...

Fast forward to today... or a few days ago or w/e... VAJ has still been frequenting this site and mingling w/ whoever here will mingle, etc... and has boned a few other dudes between back then and now... off this site... and everyone here knows it (big surprise lol).

Now, the new lame dude, whom I don't even know, but the whole rubbing alcohol thing is pretty lolz to me.. flies over to her place from hawaii to dallas, tx... and bones her and w/e else plays knuckle roll w/ Vaj's dad and what not...

And thinks it's awesome to come on this site and tell everyone. Now they look like clowns in front of everyone and 24 pages in I get wind of this and come back for the lolz as well. There's not much more to it... feel free to get on the list that's posted on the last page if you want. I will pull what strings I can to get you a spot in the light.

she's still here. New acct. I agree tho. She was always pretty cool to me. What I think happens here is-

This board is full of salty ass haters who get no play IRL. Shit turns into a feeding frenzy of haterism.

Being some weird ass obscure graffiti writer with your "fashion" a lot of times is not going to appeal to most women out there... so in this sense I will agree. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone because obviously some of you have good taste in clothing and personal hygiene... the graffiti writer appeal to women is the whole "being a bad boy" thing. But then again I can think of plenty of women I know that wouldn't have anything to do with some kid that has pants that are too big and wears the same skate shoes that are busted every day... and some "cool" tshirt.

Is it possible for these same people to be keyboard cowboys on this website? Very much so, and I would definitely agree that there's a lot of angsty people that aren't smashin the muffin on the regs or the.... lololol

Pumpkin Cup Cakes (lololol pet name for VAJ that Glik0 gave her...)

you sound a bit irked there little buddy...

i suggest you take a good nap

I actually went to bed about 9PM last night... I have to wake up at 4:30AM every morning to be at work at 6AM... I do get sleep deprived at times when people keep me up too late with their dumb beer drinking shenanigans... but yeah, I'm not irked, I just felt it necessary to catch everyone else up that may have the same inquisition as that one dude that said he had no idea what was going on.

dirty habits seems like a chill bro.

i agree mad people on 12oz don't get laid because they are gameless badly dressed average dudes.

also; pumpkin cup cakes is mad wack. a grown man said that? fuck.

Lol, shhh... Glik0 is still around here I'm sure, and he might not like anyone knowing he has a soft spot that makes up cute names like this...

:lol:

ch0 got on the short bus and i dont think there is any getting off of it

Lol... hey man I think this place was on the short bus a while ago... the only way to really overcome this is to just make level headed and quality posts. The dipshits either get banned over and over and come back under a million different names, or if you're relatively civil or cool or not retarded you get to stay... and we know who the people that get to "stay" are. I just think it's funny that some losers have been banned multiple times and still seem to think that their presence is wanted or needed here. It's kind of like this bad ass spot that you and your boys have that nobody knows about and then some fagatron noob writer comes along and tries to get up in your area.. fuckin ban dude, you're a queer and not on this level... yet you still come back for the chest stomps. Yeah, it's beyond me, but w/e.

Crackteeth - you cannot deny that this is entertaining... it's the same type of entertainment that makes people watch Maury or Jerry. It may not be my favorite type of thing, but to some degree there is something funny about all of it.

NOT THE FATHER!!! OOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEA BITCH WUT WUT WUT YEEAA AAA TOLD YOU!!!

Lol, shhh... Glik0 is still around here I'm sure, and he might not like anyone knowing he has a soft spot that makes up cute names like this...

:lol:

i like lil wayne, i think i'd get along with him, it just gets me when people come with the corny pet name situation.

i mean, yeah. it is kind of entertaining, but i think 13 year olds getting prego with a 50 year old street pimp's kid is more entertaining. how does this get caught on, but pada-snitcha trying to e-fuck everyone that identifies themselves as a guy go under the radar? it's like there's a street fight going on between two 12 year olds going on that the whole neighborhood watches, but there's a gun battle down the street that nobody notices.

LOL @ the rude island pic.

There are a bunch of normal females on here setting an example for these pigs and they ruin their rep anyway, so fuck em.

POZ I hope you're happy man, pee in her but.

Vaj, I hope you're happy too, if you ever wanna come fly out here you can blow all us dudes in the circle of death.

OLD THREAD IS OLD

i was cool with boohead too....we chatted a little bit over aim....but she was a bit naive...i didnt even ask her for nude pics, but she sent them to me anyways...but whatever, to each his own.

as for vaj, i was cool with her, and always nice to her until one day she talked shit for no apparent reason.....i still got next though....free pussy is still free pussy.

Archived