Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like one comment on the page:

a group of white ppl with guns are called small militas but hispanics/blacks are gangs...

Yea.........................'cause you know them browns are getting their firearms in a legal manner.:rolleyes:

Militias while usually whacked-folk, have the sensibility to purchase legal, get the permits, and not go around their white neighborhoods murdering eachcother.

Like some other group we all know.

the whole "STOP SNITCHING" movement is based on one thing: NOT GETTING LOCKED UP

nobody should be locked up and thrown in prison. that shits weak. especially for MOST of the shit we deal with day to day.

but not callin out the dude who shot you in your chest? that's just fucking stupid. you're dead, he's fucking your girlfriend. aint no decision to me. shoot me in MY chest, my last words are gonna be "FUCK YOU CRAIG HAMILTON!!".... or whatever your name so happens to be

i aint no snitch. there aint no business for me in dealing with these jakes. i steer clear. so should you. it keeps all our noses clean. it keeps the game intact. follow the rules, but when a sucka pumps lead into your chest feel free to curse his name going out.

wait so let me get this straight so i can be a hard ass like you guys.

I get shot and die and the person who killed me gets to chill and keep having fun with life...

Makes perfect sense. i cant believe i never thought of it this way.

THANKS GUIZ