Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...that was my biggest regret to this date....the thread i had made detailed who the guy was and the circumstances under which it happened. pretty much half of 12oz said that i did the right thing by not snitching because the guy was affiliated with the police and it coulda came back to me and i coulda got harassed...the other half of 12oz said that i shoulda snitched the guy out.

i hella believe in the 'do not snitch' rule...even people that are my sworn enemies..id never snitch on, but looking back i shoulda snitched out the child molestor.:(

is there even a statute of limitations on child molestattion?

What's the story?

Was he a straight up molestor or just fucking with some underage slut?

easier said than done...he's probably in his 70's by now and is well respected in the community/politics...if it was some random person, it would have been dealt with right then and there.

Um... blackmail?

$$$

Actually on second thought, people with power and connects like that can have people silenced.

molesters = cops

Frisking_1771334i.jpg

you ever had one of those moments when you're being frisked, and the dude is spending too much time in your ball sac region so you look at this dude like "the fuck is your problem fool?" and he looks back and your eyes meet and its the most awkward couple of seconds in your life while he stares deep into your eyes while jingling your balls around like they're keys, before he finally realizes there's nothing fucking there..

that sums up this picture nicely.

• Like 1

True story first cop that ever patted me down was a county prick whose department requires a military background.

So of course I was a younging and my bro was even younger and it wasnt even that fuckin late and officer dickhead stop us yelling and shit, puts us up against the car and pats us down, and dude definatly tried to pull some shit like that(wild no homo on my part) and I straight up told him not to touch my shit.

Cops are just child molesters and faggots anyway, no shock there.

People in authority abusing their power for perverse sexual motives?

Not in the US of A nurgas

Frisking_1771334i.jpg

you ever had one of those moments when you're being frisked, and the dude is spending too much time in your ball sac region so you look at this dude like "the fuck is your problem fool?" and he looks back and your eyes meet and its the most awkward couple of seconds in your life while he stares deep into your eyes while jingling your balls around like they're keys, before he finally realizes there's nothing fucking there..

Frisking_1771334i.jpg

Ball sack nothing, he's gripping that niggas cock!!!