Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

I always assumed the stop snitching code only applied to people who put themselves out there.

gang members, drug dealers, thugs etc...

Like if someone steals my mums bag when she is walking home and she tells the police is she a snitch?

basically the way i look at it is, if you are out in the streets bangin or puttin in work (WHATEVER that may be) you need to keep your fucking mouth shut. you knew what it was when you got into that shit, you need to conduct yourself properly, and if you can't handle that shit then pack it up and get the fuck on. i have absolutely 0 respect for a so called thug who snitches on his people, or anyone for that matter. because we all know damn well if it was the other way around and someone was droppin dimes on you, you'd want to get up in their ass real fuckin quick. but for someone who as others have said, is a normal citizen with a 9 to 5 and isn't in to that whole criminal lifestyle then do you, because again they live by different codes than criminals do. so i can't fault them for talking to the police. that all being said you do it at your own risk. i could give a fuck if some old lady called the cops on some kids selling drugs outside her building, but if its me or my people i'd be hella pissed. and other dudes might be the type to fuck you up for it.

idk im just ranting in this old ass thread from years ago.

heres a question for some of yall to ponder on. is it snitching if you snitch on the police? if you see a police officer do something shady is it okay to snitch in that situation or no?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont address the shit as everyone has already played out either side of the arguement.

Not saying the kid's a G neccesarily, but its cool anyway you cut it that his last words were telling a piece of shit cop he aint tellin him shit.

Thats pretty gnarly

Fuck what anyone says.

Not taking actions whether it be the law or you beating them to a bloody pulp, is always a mistake when youre talking about child molestation.

How can anyone, even you e-thug wigger wanna bes think its ok to have knowledge of a child being sexually abused and not doing nada?

yeah...that was my biggest regret to this date....the thread i had made detailed who the guy was and the circumstances under which it happened. pretty much half of 12oz said that i did the right thing by not snitching because the guy was affiliated with the police and it coulda came back to me and i coulda got harassed...the other half of 12oz said that i shoulda snitched the guy out.

i hella believe in the 'do not snitch' rule...even people that are my sworn enemies..id never snitch on, but looking back i shoulda snitched out the child molestor.:(

is there even a statute of limitations on child molestattion?

HOLD UP, you knew of someone molesting little kids and didn't say or do shit? I don't care who that person was or how well he was respected/affiliated with people in the community. If you were an adult at the time and had first hand knowledge of that person molesting kids and didn't notify someone you're a piece of shit. No grey area there, at all, no matter the circumstance, ever.

I'm not sure how you sleep at night, that's fucked.

• Like 2

yeah...that was my biggest regret to this date....the thread i had made detailed who the guy was and the circumstances under which it happened. pretty much half of 12oz said that i did the right thing by not snitching because the guy was affiliated with the police and it coulda came back to me and i coulda got harassed...the other half of 12oz said that i shoulda snitched the guy out.

i hella believe in the 'do not snitch' rule...even people that are my sworn enemies..id never snitch on, but looking back i shoulda snitched out the child molestor.:(

is there even a statute of limitations on child molestattion?

i made this point a while back in my previous post but edited out because i didn't figure any of you dudes would read it but im going to restate it for you, because the whole "stop snitching" thing is a bit more complex imo. this is all just my opinion on the subject so you guys can feel free to disagree and call my a faggot or whatever else, i really don't give a fuck tbh. and besides this is all information you should already be aware of if you aren't completely retarded and blind.

the whole point of not snitching is because it fucks up the hustle. criminal organizations, whatever they may be..gangs, drug traffickers, writers or whatever else work outside of the law, but they are not immune to the law. when they have a problem they can't go to the police, because then they would get arrested and thats very fucking counterproductive on their part. so they handle it in their own way, which is usually through violence and intimidation because they don't have the same tools given to those who work within the law (i.e. suing someone or filing charges etc.) and violence works good. and thats what happened in the OP's case, dude was fucking up business so they shot his ass, because thats the only real option they have in this situation.. it is what it is.

snitching works the same way. for a criminal business or organization to be effective they need to have secrecy, because if it gets out that you are going around breaking the law etc. then your ass is getting locked up and then you cant make any fucking money, plus jail sucks and no one wants to sit in a cell all day. so to prevent that it became a general rule that you keep your mouth shut about what you are doing, and people who didn't were looking at getting beat the fuck down, or killed. depending on the severity of the offense. and frankly thats how shit should be.

okay, so at this point i think everyone is in agreement on the above statement (hopefully) so we can move on to the child molester issue..

as far as im concerned child molesters do not fall under that same protection, because they aren't out there doing their thing and makin money, they rape fucking children. an i think we can all agree that child molesters are scum and can burn in hell, this is my opinion atleast. so snitching on them would be appropriate. me personally if i saw a robbery or a murder i probably wouldn't say shit, i'd just let it go and let what karma or the police get with whoever did it. but if i knew of someone who was out raping people ESPECIALLY little kids i would call that fool out in a heart beat. every day of the fucking week and i wouldn't be ashamed to tell people i did it. fuck a child molester. i'd much rather risk being labeled a snitch than to let some guy go around and continue to abuse little children.

do what you got to do, but if it was me homie i'd put that motherfucker under the jail for that shit. child molesters should get life at minimum for that heinous shit.

*edit: @anythinggoes--

ugh...i really with the thread still existed so you could read the whole 4 page story that i had typed out....it wasnt that cut and dry...im not a piece of shit and actually followed the guy (high speed chase through city streets) and didnt even find out who he was till months later.

jesus fucking christ...talk about opening a can of fucking worms from 12 years ago.

also the thread that i made this in was called "regrets" and that was the biggest regret of my life...not telling anyone...but before you pass judgement, you should really learn the whole story.

by the way, i sleep just fine at night.

as far as im concerned child molesters do not fall under that same protection, because they aren't out there doing their thing and makin money, they rape fucking children. an i think we can all agree that child molesters are scum and can burn in hell, this is my opinion atleast. so snitching on them would be appropriate. me personally if i saw a robbery or a murder i probably wouldn't say shit, i'd just let it go and let what karma or the police get with whoever did it. but if i knew of someone who was out raping people ESPECIALLY little kids i would call that fool out in a heart beat. every day of the fucking week and i wouldn't be ashamed to tell people i did it. fuck a child molester. i'd much rather risk being labeled a snitch than to let some guy go around and continue to abuse little children.

do what you got to do, but if it was me homie i'd put that motherfucker under the jail for that shit. child molesters should get life at minimum for that heinous shit.

ok, once again, you didnt read the original thread (and the reason half the people on 12oz was telling me to just mind my own business).

the guy was very very closely affiliated with the police, and at the time, [************EDIT*************]....also, i couldn't really prove that he was molesting the child, so even if i did snitch him out and got subpoenaed to court, all the evidence wouldve been circumstantial anyways and there would not have been proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

do i feel bad for not snitching the guy out? yes

would it have been in my best interest? no

would it have been in the victims best interest? yes

[************EDIT*************]? yes

like i said before, biggest regret i ever had....wish i could have reported it anonymously...but at the time i didnt really know what to do or more importantly who to go to ...especially the police.

but this was 12 years ago, and my mentality was different then.

i understand your predicament and i did read that part, its a fucked up situation for sure and there is no guarantee he would be brought to justice. my point was that i think the whole stop snitching thing needs to be clarified that this shit doesn't really apply to people like them. and he's a cop anyways so fuck that guy. anytime cops fuck up you should be on their ass about it. they are paid to uphold the law and serve as an example (lol) so when they slip up people need to be there to call them on it.

i understand your predicament and i did read that part, its a fucked up situation for sure and there is no guarantee he would be brought to justice. my point was that i think the whole stop snitching thing needs to be clarified that this shit doesn't really apply to people like them. and he's a cop anyways so fuck that guy. anytime cops fuck up you should be on their ass about it. they are paid to uphold the law and serve as an example (lol) so when they slip up people need to be there to call them on it.

i agree with you completely....the stop snitching thing needs to be clarified (because of the gray areas...like murder, rape, child molestation).

and i agree...fuck cops....but at the same time if you fuck with cops, they know how to make your life a living hell....imagine being pulled over and fucked with every time you're driving.

also, i couldn't really prove that he was molesting the child, so even if i did snitch him out and got subpoenaed to court, all the evidence wouldve been circumstantial anyways and there would not have been proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you were an adult at the time and had first hand knowledge of that person molesting kids and didn't notify someone you're a piece of shit. No grey area there, at all, no matter the circumstance, ever.

I didn't read the original thread and I wasn't going to jump to conclusions, that's why I clearly stated the first hand knowledge piece above, which apparently you did not have in this situation so I don't see any reason in my mind why you should hold yourself accountable. Therefore I do not think you are a piece of shit for not hemming the guy up.

PS. this wurga Romero forget to take his meds, this dude is posting paragraphs in every thread today, ranting and raving, talm bout giving Dirty Taco Steve a run for his post count status.

PS. this wurga Romero forget to take his meds, this dude is posting paragraphs in every thread today, ranting and raving, talm bout giving Dirty Taco Steve a run for his post count status.

stfu, i just took them... :p

i get what your saying a no one wants to really read all those words but idgaf though forreal. sometimes to make a point you got to write hella paragraphs. don't read them then. but that shit is on point and yall fools know it.

my hopes is that someone will read it and feel what im saying and maybe change their prospective on some shit. who knows.

stfu, i just took them... :p

i get what your saying a no one wants to really read all those words but idgaf though forreal. sometimes to make a point you got to write hella paragraphs. don't read them then. but that shit is on point and yall fools know it.

my hopes is that someone will read it and feel what im saying and maybe change their prospective on some shit. who knows.

I think you want to change someone's perspective, not prospective...

and you sound mad.

hella mad.

but idgaf, I hella dgaf.

I think you want to change someone's perspective, not prospective...

and you sound mad.

hella mad.

but idgaf, I hella dgaf.

first off, thank you for catching my grammatical errors, i really mean that.

and secondly, im not mad i just like to argue alot. i should have been on the debate team but thats for queers, thats why i come here and argue with all my fellow degenerates.

hopefully the kids homies also know who shot him.

Gee, ya think?

"One of the things from people on the street was that he was ripping off [drug] buyers," Riccio said. "When that happens, of course, the buyers take their business elsewhere, and it affects the drug trade."

So detectives think Tate was killed because he was hurting business.