Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally id have the same view point as swamp in terms of still being "cool" with the guy who got merked and gave up who. i mean, he didnt do shit to me. but yes, i would absolutely have less respect for him.

its like getting shit kicked. like, say if you fucked some dudes girl. you didnt know him. he finds you, and hes mad as fuck ready to rock. you put up, but end up losing. lumped out. WHATEVER, it happens. big deal, you dont run around talking shit after but you also didnt run. shits similar.

its gutless. you get shot, you are on the extreme end of the loss. you dont rat. and if you dont wanna throw your life away by not getting re-involved. WHATEVS, its understandable. then take it on the chin, dont talk shit. and be happy yer alive. chances are they aint comin back unless your on some serious high level or you keep doin the same stupid shit. there prolly relived yer not dead on small scales cause they aint gotta worry about pigs looking to deep or a murder charge.

were talking about pretty much the two most serious things possible. death and RATTING.

now, that being said. people that do pull the trigger, are a different breed. and realisticly. should not be on the street, one way or another.

but the world aint perfect, and it aint yer job to be a fucking snitch. so mind yer buisness and look the other way.

swamp fight is pretty articulate for someone who clearly has had the most bad ass hellhole of a life .

Who knows how far he would have gone were he not born in the most savage ghetto in the world.

umm, pretty sure hes just a normal person with a head on his shoulders that grew up around an urban enviroment. aka: the real world.

pretty sure hes well aware of what life can do for you if you work hard in a legal way set by example of his parents. serious ghetto situations dont have that outlook because they do not have the ability to have that outlook. and swamp aint a minority which comes into play huge on a persons upbringing and pyschy.

lets not get to carried away here, dude is a normal guy.

gang shit--dont snitch

drug shit--dont snitch

youre laying there dying--dont snitch

child molester--snitch away

am i doing it right?

i dunno, id the least of the bunch you mentioned is the death bed thing, but again. i spoke on that and concur with swamp its still not fully right.

as far as snitching onna murderer. seeing as murder is the worst shit you can do, generally. then snitching onna murderer is THE WORST snitching you can do.

no doubt.

best bet, if you want disagree and want distance from the situation. shut the fuck up and look the other way. you rat out onna murder beef, you deserve death. or at the very least, have it coming to you.

keep yer distance, and keep yer mouth shut.

As the snow flies

On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'

A poor little baby child is born

In the ghetto

And his mama cries

'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need

It's another hungry mouth to feed

In the ghetto

People, don't you understand

The child needs a helping hand

Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day

Take a look at you and me,

Are we too blind to see,

Do we simply turn our heads

And look the other way

Well the world turns

And a hungry little boy with a runny nose

Plays in the street as the cold wind blows

In the ghetto

And his hunger burns

So he starts to roam the streets at night

And he learns how to steal

And he learns how to fight

In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation

A young man breaks away

He buys a gun, steals a car,

Tries to run, but he don't get far

And his mama cries

As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man

Face down in the street with a gun in his hand

In the ghetto

As her young man dies,

On a cold and grey Chicago mornin',

Another little baby child is born

In the ghetto

And his mama cries

In the ghetto

In the ghetto

as far as snitching onna murderer. seeing as murder is the worst shit you can do, generally. then snitching onna murderer is THE WORST snitching you can do.

Murder is not the worst thing you can do.

There might be a good reason to kill someone, but have you ever heard of a good reason to rape someone?

Ever heard a good reason to fuck with kids?

Nope.

• Like 1

I have a friend who was shot 4 times in the stomach, died in the ambulance, and then was resuscitated. At some point during this, he told the cops who did it, and the kid is currently locked up.

I try not to judge him for it really (we still chill when I see him around) because I've never been in that situation, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't lose respect for him.

Also, when he himself got locked up I bet shit wasn't easy for him. People find out very quickly when someone is on your enemies list, and it's pretty easy for them to figure out why usually

Funny thing is most logical people would have already lost so much respect for you that no-one gives a fuck. You act like you're the epitome of a "man" or something, but you're just hella stuck in your ways unwilling to think differently than rap music or your stupid friends. Assuming you probably grew up with hella pressure to fit in and couldn't handle it and gave in, I still wouldn't lose respect for somebody for doing that. My point is, it's pretty stubborn for you to lose respect for you friend because he fucking died and decided that he wanted his murder solved. But then on the flip-side, he probably put himself in the situation to get shot, and the people who shot him put themselves in the situation to get snitched on, who the fucks innocent. ANyways.

• Like 2

Murder is not the worst thing you can do.

There might be a good reason to kill someone, but have you ever heard of a good reason to rape someone?

Ever heard a good reason to fuck with kids?

Nope.

im speaking strictly from a penalty aspect, ie:murderers get more time than child molesters and rapists. which makes it even more bizarre if its a child molester/rapist that gets murdered.

but were talking about doing time here, not moralities.

i made a thread a while back about regrets...unfortunately, it got lost in the 12oz meltdown of 2008.

but in the thread i talked about not snitching out a child molester...and i got some mixed reactions from this board....half the people that replied said i shoulda snitched dude out, and half said i did the right thing.

there is some grey (gray) area when it comes to droppin dimes.

ABSOLUTELY SNITCH ONNA CHILD MOLESTER. and the reason is simple: anything you could possibly do to him will pale in comparison to what he will have to endure in prison.

they are the lowest of the low. aint noone gonna front for calling pigs onna kidde fucker. nobody. and if they do, knock em the fuck out.

and if its a family member. deal with him accordingly to whatever level you are willing to take it first, before the call.

also, i remember the thread, government dude or some shit, parkade right.

rules do not apply to people like this, they ruin lives. slowly. drawn out. make people go internaly bust. its not even about the sex, its about what the sex does to the victims afterwards. and potentially repeat the cycle becoming the very thing they detest. they need to die.