2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else hear the announcers saying there were rumors that there were actually no N. Koreans there but paid Chinese actors?

The PRK vs Brazil was a good game, and Im glad the Swiss won as well.

As for S. Africa theyre chances probably arent too good

i heard there gonna actually remove the goalies for the next world cup to induce more scoring.

i mean. 90+ minutes of play. like 8 or 9 shots each, which. is like a shot on goal every 10 minutes. riveting shit. but ya, once FIFA is on page to axe the goalies teams will set up there defence slightly differently so as to not allow the 8, maybe 9 shots. maybe like 5 or 6 squeeze by and in.

then if that doesnt work there going to introduce another 3 balls in play /NH so as there is actually 4 games going on in one field but with only 2 teams. games within the game if you will.

oh yeah, and the balls will have mini spikes on them and filled with urine.

• Like 1

LUGR, 5finger, MR blunt...

spain is one of my favorite teams in the sense that they hold the ball (possession) play a disciplined EURO style but can also mix in a lil south american flair....

but FIFA ranked #2 ....?

UUUUMMMMMM NO !!!!!!!

lets b real now...

as the torment moves forward u will heed my words young-ins...

and as far as the confed cup, its not a complete shit tournament, u may b referring to the gold cup...

SHAM, your canadian, your not supposed to like soccer. the lack of goal scoring and excitement is what draws me 2 the game, its like watching a chess match, strategy, discipline, team style ect...

• Like 1