2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i dunno, im pretty careful choosing my words cause imma hockey fan and some people would rather watch paint dry but soccer is very slow. and tho, as in any sport, it certainly has flashy moments of players showing elite skill its pretty few and far between.

i do appreciate the sport alot, but i also really like how countries rally together in unicen. sometimes wonder if thats what makes europeans love it so much, the unity and tradition there sport has and creates.

i rarely find myself rooting for the u.s. because generally anything yall are apart of sporting wise canada is to. but we aint in this, so id like to see the americans make some shit happen.

i always liked argentina aswell, primarily because of maradonna and there baby blue jerseys.

• Like 1

T;7449513']This nigga said cause there baby blue jerseys

yeah, i did.

and growing up as a kid i also liked russian league hockey jerseys with the adds onem n shit. doesnt mean fuck all, just like my interest in the world cup. imma fairly large sports fan and aint shook to adsmit as a kid, jerseys and logos were kool.

how many of yer "raider nation" outside of oakland are just bandwaggoning wannabe's cause theres a pirate and a sword in the crest? cause this aint the 70's no more. and al davis cant barely even walk. so... yarrr.

raiders logo is tight, and its to be expected. but apparently, so is losing down there LOL

I rocked shit back in the day just for the logo.

That was the 90's all day.

Couldn't tell you shit about 2/3 of the teams I rocked.

Let's see:

Charlotte Hornets

Atlanta Falcons

San Jose Sharks

Shit...even the Milwaukee Bucks

Shit, I said shit a lot.

Im loving every moment of the world cup thus far,my voice is gone,and ive been blowing my vuvuzela non stop.

Alota argentines in my city,and algerians,they can party dam!

Also taught em how to blow a vuvuzela.

Sa got mad lucky against mexico

Fr and ur was a boring game

Usa got mad lucky

Argentina are on fire!

Korea kickd ass

Currently watching the algeria game now. Zidane in the stands

2nd half bout to start,peace