be forewarned

PITOFZOMBIES

so last night i got this great idea to get trashed, invite t14k,eb (whatever you know him as) over. then i invited my ex beezy over as well (keeping in mind that my recently broken up with girl is outta town doing her senior project). well anyway, we buy a huge bottle of rum and proceed to ingest it. i end up fucking my ex while EB tries to sleep in the same room. apparently he saw my balls NH. wake up. i guess i bought a one way ticket to kauai where my mom lives, according to my email anyway... so yeah. i will be going to kauai on wednesday. moral of the story is, alcohol gets you laid and takes you to hawaii...

lucifer saves!

1560579161_Picture045.jpg.0c32f04e286b6fc6d1e0a3894f6e9719.jpg

164720871_Picture047.jpg.6b7c911f3f613b7ac78fccd20227ea2b.jpg

141881476_Picture042.jpg.cf9efdd2993f8a49d6afe420e67b672a.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so last night i got this great idea to get trashed, invite t14k,eb (whatever you know him as) over. then i invited my ex beezy over as well (keeping in mind that my recently broken up with girl is outta town doing her senior project). well anyway, we buy a huge bottle of rum and proceed to ingest it. i end up fucking my ex while EB tries to sleep in the same room. apparently he saw my balls NH.

atta baby! that prickface made a sport out of humping girls in the same room as me. good to see it come back to him!

so, was it sailor jerry or kraken?

OK... so i live on Kauai now... can't believe i did this. burnt a lot of bridges, fucked several people over. i feel like shit for all that, but i needed out of the city. im too naive and selfish to thrive there right now. i've got no friends here, and probably wont make any, but i guess i need to be isolated right now. Not that any of you give a shit about any of this, but i figured i'd update y'all. stay up..