Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PITOFZOMBIES

be forewarned

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

probably a good idea that i dont make a new thread. so im drunk in bed. need to figure out howim gona get my bike to hawaii. blasting "be forewarned" by pentagram. shit is so fucked up.im so out of it. drinkin' hella carlo rossi. i will miss you all. it's been fun.

OK... so i live on Kauai now... can't believe i did this. burnt a lot of bridges, fucked several people over. i feel like shit for all that, but i needed out of the city. im too naive and selfish to thrive there right now. i've got no friends here, and probably wont make any, but i guess i need to be isolated right now. Not that any of you give a shit about any of this, but i figured i'd update y'all. stay up..

i've burnt bridges and moved to shittier places. props to you sir. also you should have teabagged EB in his sleep.

Haha you actually moved there?

This is a whole lot funnier than I first assumed, I thought you were just going for a nice family visit.

Can I have your bike? And all the Montana cans in your window?

• Like 1