Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PITOFZOMBIES

be forewarned

so last night i got this great idea to get trashed, invite t14k,eb (whatever you know him as) over. then i invited my ex beezy over as well (keeping in mind that my recently broken up with girl is outta town doing her senior project). well anyway, we buy a huge bottle of rum and proceed to ingest it. i end up fucking my ex while EB tries to sleep in the same room. apparently he saw my balls NH. wake up. i guess i bought a one way ticket to kauai where my mom lives, according to my email anyway... so yeah. i will be going to kauai on wednesday. moral of the story is, alcohol gets you laid and takes you to hawaii...

lucifer saves!

1560579161_Picture045.jpg.0c32f04e286b6fc6d1e0a3894f6e9719.jpg

164720871_Picture047.jpg.6b7c911f3f613b7ac78fccd20227ea2b.jpg

141881476_Picture042.jpg.cf9efdd2993f8a49d6afe420e67b672a.jpg

so last night i got this great idea to get trashed, invite t14k,eb (whatever you know him as) over. then i invited my ex beezy over as well (keeping in mind that my recently broken up with girl is outta town doing her senior project). well anyway, we buy a huge bottle of rum and proceed to ingest it. i end up fucking my ex while EB tries to sleep in the same room. apparently he saw my balls NH.

atta baby! that prickface made a sport out of humping girls in the same room as me. good to see it come back to him!

so, was it sailor jerry or kraken?

so if i read correctly you bought a one way ticket to hawaii to go have sex with your mom?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now