**1969 PHOTO HUNT THREAD**

jbrshmonster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES**

Fuck that.

I'm pissed I bought this camera today and on my way home to go fuck with it I found out I needed to drive 4.5 hours outta town then drive 4.5 hrs back. I'm still 2 hrs outta my place with my 12oz money maker sitting inna box behind my seat as I troll (he internet driving at dangerous speeds onna pitch black hiway. This might turn into my internet memorial thread with interneters rejoicing all over the globe. In fact soon as I hit sibmit post I might put in earpligs so as to not damage my eardrums from the roars of celebration.

True fact: I picked up a hitchhiker on the way up and got her to pull her pants down while I jerked off on her. She was a complete nutjob that told me how her uncle had brain cancer and when they cut open his skull at the hospital they LOST the piece that was supposed to go back on top his brain so now he has an open head at the top and "he's pissed about it"

I love my life. Yet at the same time it gets Draining :)

so im fuckin with this thing now and im super amped. this whole "depth" bullshit i was talkin about, im seeing it. i will submit something for monday, im not gonna call my shot like i had earlier cause imma have to get these pics together amidst my normal daily shit in one day, so perhaps some of my ideas i was thinking i wanted to do will not be available for a pic when i am. and vice versa. but imma throw up what i get. shitll give me an excuse to get my feet wet with it and see how it works/reacts at an entry level under different variables.

Throw in whatcha got anyways. I went out this morning and am on my way out now to get as much as I can. Its been fun. I learned a lot today. I don't intend on submitting an unfinished list again in the future but this ones under much different circumstances, like I say. Post up whatcha got. Prolly aint gonna be the only one incomplete. Mine prolly won't be. And. Even if it is it aint gonna be mapped out like I'd want it to be, whatevs. Get the ball rollin.

Heres mine.

DSC_0383.jpg

1- Sang: This isn't uncommon where I am from. But lotsa things have changed.

Theres crap in everything. Bing press a button this. Bang press a button.

Even the rain done changed and it feel so good when it fall but you aint got no idea whats really

dropping on your coat these days ya dig?

DSC_0218-1.jpg

2-Dancing lady

DSC_0943-1.jpg

3-Does not care

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

6-Guilty

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0109-1.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

badluck-Dead after 6

• Like 5

Bfish commin correct. Dope smoke pic.

I just got my ass kicked tryin to take night shots. Whole different game. Took me almost an hour at various locations to figure out you pretty much have to rock a tripod at night? Unless I'm really missing something. Shit I was trying to find anything I could solid enough to prop it on.

Also, I wasn't able how to grasp aperature/exposure/shutter speed shit properly in the modes I was getting semi comfortable with, at least from a first day perspective, by the end of the day.

Rolled out thinking I was prepared with what shit to fuck with when shooting at night. I wasn't at all. Luckily I brought the manual with me and was able to use it. Ended up having to use one of the modes on the switch thing called "landscapes"

Didn't accomplish too much toward the thread but I learned a buncha shit.

nah, after I saw merces comment I took a closer look an see em

the ancient and place of worship threw me off

you did great, I didn't look at em long enough just scrolled by.

alright,

Let's add another week on so that more heads will contribute..

MONDAY, APRIL 26TH

fun fact: April 26, 1986 – A nuclear reactor accident occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Soviet Union (now Ukraine), creating the world's worst nuclear disaster.

Also death of Hubert Selby Jr.

• Like 1

5 pfennig...from the german democratic republic...the land i was born in-the land that is history

IMG_6158.jpg

helmut schmitt...former german bundeskanzler...the only person who still is allowed 2 smoke in talkshows and shit

IMG_6049.jpg

someoneelsetakingapicture...of me...whit my cam

IMG_6069.jpg

(almost)symmetric

IMG_6141.jpg

green

IMG_6006.jpg

bad graff?

IMG_6108.jpg

church

IMG_6129.jpg

my (no)poison

IMG_6150.jpg

a statue for music...i like

IMG_6121.jpg

neon...a german illustrated magazine

IMG_6060.jpg

the stars

IMG_6157.jpg

a present from my grandpa...i have it since forever

IMG_6143.jpg

the city...

IMG_6092.jpg

• Like 5

Awesome Filter.

I really like the neon lights one.

It's really interesting to see different peoples

interpretations/presentations of the list.

It be nice or whatever to see more peoples stuff.

So um dont bum around gentleman...aint nothing to it

but to do it.

• Like 1