**1969 PHOTO HUNT THREAD**

jbrshmonster

Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES**

so this worked well in untitled for a bit..

BUT NOW!!! old and improved for channel zero...

Here's the list:

1: Ancient

2: Smoke

3: Someone else taking a picture

4: symmetry

5: green

6: bad graffiti - not rap letters

7: Church/Temple/Place of Worship

8: Your poison

9: Statue

10: Neon lights

11: A Map

12: Heritage

badluck13: Your City

Bonus: Perveract as usual

Double Bonus: Anything CHzer0 related... cheeto feet gets doublemegaprops.

this sounds pretty much spot on to a standard days in pies post for me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all you cunts better be up for doing this, i'm sure i've done the last 3 or 4. withoot any other contribution other than bannyanna fish's.

but i'm game with a class system, fuck competing with teh likes of mercer with his vast arsenal of dslrs andhis twenty assistants bringing him $3,000 lenses to shite on all our heads with teh wee shitey point and shoots...

jealousandfairlydrunkoner

I have no idea why I wanna talk like you when I get drunk now. I have no idea what you're going on aboot, but it sounds cool anyways.

I wouldn't cry, but I might send you some type of dead animal head. Purely out of respect though.

Is teh Fish getting hooked?

As long as it isnt bloody and talks.

That's a bad omen and not respectful.

Also messy.

I wouldnt get around to cleaning up

the blood till weeks after its arrival.

/hooked.

Hopefully this gets people motivated.

I guess i kind of cheated since the picture of the neon lights was taken last week.

But the rest of the photos i squired this week end when i was shooting days in pies.

Here it goes..

A piece of a wall from these ancient ruins i got in Jerusalem this summer.

IMG_1756.jpg

Smoke

IMG_1735.jpg

Picture of mook taking a picture.

IMG_1731.jpg

Symmetry, could also be green, and poison.

IMG_1772.jpg

Green

IMG_1733.jpg

You know who..

IMG_1775.jpg

Flicked this church while riding the bus

IMG_1666.jpg

Poison..

IMG_1760.jpg

Quebec city is filled with statues

IMG_1574.jpg

Flojin ass neon light.. /no stinkmouse

IMG_1521.jpg

3D maps of down town Montreal

IMG_1792.jpg

My rusty sickle a part of my Russian heritage.

IMG_1770.jpg

My city, i love it

IMG_1668.jpg

Flipped through your friends family pictures, squire perveract picture..

IMG_1746.jpg

I could of walked downstairs and took a flick of some neon lights but im too lazy.

I WIN!

The end.

• Like 3

Cali, i meant that you are a mook, then again, maybe not.

But im sure you have mookish tendencies.

from urban dictionary..

A term coined by Douglas Rushkoff in an episode of PBS's "Frontline" entitled "The Merchants of Cool." Mooks are archetypal young males(teens-early 20s) who act like moronic boneheads. They are self centered simpletons who live a drunken frat-boy lifestyle(or are frat-boys). Examples can be found anytime someone watches "Jackass." Rushkoff claimed that the media glorifies this ideal and stifles natural self expression, however, some people might argue teenage boys have always acted like morons(its actually a long-standing stereotype). Nonetheless, standardized conformist dumbass-culture behind a veneer of exhuberance is a scary notion indeed.

i am definitely not a "mook"

matter of fact, i am in my late 20's...hate anything associated with frats and frat boys...i hate beer pong and abercrombie & fitch.

i think those jackass guys are lame.

and last but not least, i want to stab anyone who does fit the criteria of a "mook"

so you, stan, are completely wrong.

from urban dictionary..

A term coined by Douglas Rushkoff in an episode of PBS's "Frontline" entitled "The Merchants of Cool." Mooks are archetypal young males(teens-early 20s) who act like moronic boneheads. They are self centered simpletons who live a drunken frat-boy lifestyle(or are frat-boys). Examples can be found anytime someone watches "Jackass." Rushkoff claimed that the media glorifies this ideal and stifles natural self expression, however, some people might argue teenage boys have always acted like morons(its actually a long-standing stereotype). Nonetheless, standardized conformist dumbass-culture behind a veneer of exhuberance is a scary notion indeed.

i am definitely not a "mook"

matter of fact, i am in my late 20's...hate anything associated with frats and frat boys...i hate beer pong and abercrombie & fitch.

i think those jackass guys are lame.

and last but not least, i want to stab anyone who does fit the criteria of a "mook"

so you, stan, are completely wrong.

Fuck Urban Dictionary, it has nothing to do with frat boys.

Im too stoned to explain. Cos knows what im talking about.

i remember reading that mooks were kind of like the random goons

in hong kong action flicks.

from wikipedia:

A mook jung (Cantonese for "dead wood" or "wooden dummy") is a wooden training dummy used in Chinese martial arts. Thus metaphorically, in Hong Kong action cinema mooks are the ubiquitous, inconsequential opponents who fight the main characters, often en masse.[1]

mook is like kind of an idiot, but can be used in a variety of ways. including jokingly to friends and on yerself.

you could say "mooked out" as in "yo check out that dudes wack ass ride with that mooked out spoiler"

or "look at this fuckin mook with his corny assed knock off watch and karl kani jeans"

its pretty much just a montreal term but i think its worthy of expansion. shit sounds funny to say. makes you crack a grin everytime, specially when the word makes sense to you.

you could even say somethin like "yo dawg yer fitted is lookin tight but those kicks are kinda mookish son" if you was talkin to a homie er some shit and you thought his shoes were tacky.

tacky, thats actually a really good comparison. think tacky.