What to do in Brooklyn?

TheGreatGatsby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in Brooklyn will you be staying?

I'll be painting my bedroom and bathroom this weekend. Why don't you come over and help me out. I'll buy the beer and tacos and keep you steady stoned.

Hope you don't mind if I just sit in a chair and say things like "watch out for the trim!" and "roll straight man!" or "ahhhh shit, my beer is warm. give me yours."

• Like 1

I'll be painting my bedroom and bathroom this weekend. Why don't you come over and help me out. I'll buy the beer and tacos and keep you steady stoned.

Hope you don't mind if I just sit in a chair and say things like "watch out for the trim!" and "roll straight man!" or "ahhhh shit, my beer is warm. give me yours."

:lol: :lol:

i'm down & i'm not even going to nyc.

:lol: I just finished painting my mom's kitchen,bathroom, dining room, and living room. All I heard from her was "I don't think I like that color," or "When will you be done" and "Looks good I'm going to the bar," from my brother.

Anyway,Let me clarify, I don't live in NY and I've only been there four times. In those four times, I have never been outside of Manhattan.

I've heard it's full of hipsters now, but why you gotta accuse me of ridin a fixie and fingerbangin dudes? All I want to know is what the fuck to do when I'm there. There's enough of that shit around here.

• Like 1

Go get tattooed at Smith Street.

I'm going to Brooklyn soon.

• Like 1