Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheGreatGatsby

What to do in Brooklyn?

I'm going to Brooklyn for the weekend to visit a friend. I've never been outside of Manhattan, so I'd like to know where to go what to see etc etc. Any good galleries or shows at museums? Wheres the best food or bars? Thank you Please.

go to CITY SUB on Bergen between 5th and Flatbush get a #14 toasted. Then walk to the Brooklyn Museum and see the Kiki Smith and Extended Family shows followed by trees & beer in the park.

Where in Brooklyn will you be staying?

I'll be painting my bedroom and bathroom this weekend. Why don't you come over and help me out. I'll buy the beer and tacos and keep you steady stoned.

Hope you don't mind if I just sit in a chair and say things like "watch out for the trim!" and "roll straight man!" or "ahhhh shit, my beer is warm. give me yours."

• Like 1

I'll be painting my bedroom and bathroom this weekend. Why don't you come over and help me out. I'll buy the beer and tacos and keep you steady stoned.

Hope you don't mind if I just sit in a chair and say things like "watch out for the trim!" and "roll straight man!" or "ahhhh shit, my beer is warm. give me yours."

:lol: :lol:

i'm down & i'm not even going to nyc.

never been out manhattan? wow. sheltered? I went to brooklyn,harlem,Ci the first couple days i got to nyc.. step it up.

:lol: I just finished painting my mom's kitchen,bathroom, dining room, and living room. All I heard from her was "I don't think I like that color," or "When will you be done" and "Looks good I'm going to the bar," from my brother.

Anyway,Let me clarify, I don't live in NY and I've only been there four times. In those four times, I have never been outside of Manhattan.

I've heard it's full of hipsters now, but why you gotta accuse me of ridin a fixie and fingerbangin dudes? All I want to know is what the fuck to do when I'm there. There's enough of that shit around here.

• Like 1

find earl.

make nice then steal his

weed, beer, and his paint

pinch loaf in his bathroom

and dont flush... maybe pee

on the seat a little before you

bounce

find earl.

make nice then steal his

weed, beer, and his paint

pinch loaf in his bathroom

and dont flush... maybe pee

on the seat a little before you

bounce

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't BAN your ass right now!

11332555_gal.jpg

11388077_gal.jpg

11388076_gal.jpg

11388078_gal.jpg

dont ban me. For the sake of this excersize i'm the used car salesman

and you can be the terminator. But a forgiving, understanding, compassionate

version. A T143 perhaps

All I did when I was in Brooklyn was snort coke, smoke weed, drink whiskey and pickle juice shots and play some game where you shoot zombies on xbox. Oh and talked to weird girls at bars.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now