If you're getting the REPORTED ATTACK PAGE warning.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beleieve the issue has been resolved, and also the fact that it was a random act of fuckery done to 12oz once rather than by 12oz (obviously) but i cant even go one page before getting the message now. its weird cause up until late last night i hadnt gotten it once.

You have to turn off "Block Reported Attack Sites" in your browser preferences. Should be under security. Once you do that, it won't bring that page up at all. Just make sure you change it back if you're going outside of 12oz. Do this at your own risk, some are paranoid and think it's a bad idea.

werd, good looks.

if you guys say theres no aids im willing to believe you. ill just wait it out and click the "ignore" button on the warning till its over. my adhd memory is like that of an ant and wont remember to put that stuff back on when i go to othersites.

and if my comp do get aids, well. you stick your cock up enough internet holes yer bound to have some bad luck and i prolly had it comin. but im sure itll be aiight.

if you were on a PC and not running the appropriate security settings to block executables like that from running on their own, you might have caught something. If that we're the case, chances are your computer is already infected anyways.

I have AVG, MBAM, Spybot SD and run scans regularly on my PC. I left 12oz open using Opera for an hour Wednesday afternoon and came back to have a fraudulent antivirus downloaded. The problem took 5 minutes to fix but for the future how would I config the appropriate security settings to prevent executables like that from running on their own? And no, my computer was not already infected until Wednesday afternoon. Thanks.

I have AVG, MBAM, Spybot SD and run scans regularly on my PC. I left 12oz open using Opera for an hour Wednesday afternoon and came back to have a fraudulent antivirus downloaded. The problem took 5 minutes to fix but for the future how would I config the appropriate security settings to prevent executables like that from running on their own? And no, my computer was not already infected until Wednesday afternoon. Thanks.

maybe casek can chime in on this. i solved the issue by having a mac. no virus problems. ever.

Avira antivirus should replace avg. Spybot is fine to use. If you use firefox, get Adblock Plus.

Disable it on 12oz. The ads you see here are good ads.

• Like 1