Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

If you're getting the REPORTED ATTACK PAGE warning.

This is an obvious error and can be "turned off" if you are using Mozilla Firefox:

You can stop the attack popup by going to tools>options>security and disabling "block reported attack sites.

It's that simple.

Spread the word!

• Like 1

I'm not sure this solution makes sense. How do you know there isn't a virus or some shit? Did you guys get hacked or something? What is causing numerous different security programs to show this?

Guest NeverBeenBetter

You'd be turning off all sites that might ALSO be infected with malware... like this one apparently is..

Definitely bad solution.

There is no Malware (That I'm aware of and according to THEIR data.)

It appears to be an error.

I'm going to start looking around in the obscure forums and see if some spammer left something.

At worst, it's probably links to bootleg Gucci boots.

***Also, my "solution" up top was NOT a definitive fix, just a temporary workaround.

and YES, it would leave you vulnerable on the gayboy sites you visit. Surf safe.

Untitled-1foxcopy.jpg

Guest NeverBeenBetter

there are no viruses on 4chan though... and it's ran by people who have the computer nerd knowledge of about all of us... combined.

im using safari and the only thing it did was block the banner adds, which sucks for you guys

The arrows on my keyboard just quit working...

Coincidence?

This happens to me with firefox all the time. To fix it click tools>downloads then close the download box. This clears everything up, although like I said it happens all the time so its just a temporary fix to a small retarded bug.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now