my little brother is gay..

jugzer

IM SAYIN LIKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO GAY NIGGAS B, DO YOU GAY DUDES! I DONT GIVE A FUCK, THATS LIKE ME GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT CHINESE NIGGAS EATIN CHINGPING PANG WIT CHOPSTICKS B. I DONT CARE! GAY NIGGAS NEVER HIT ON ME SO I DONT EVEN GOT THAT ISSUE LIKE "AS LONG AS THEY DONT ACT GAY TOWARDS ME" CUZ I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND HOMOS IS ERRWHERE AND I NOT NEVER GOT HIT ON BY A GAY DUDE. PROLLY CUZ I STAY WIT A BITCH. BUT I DIGRESS...I COULD SEE THE INITIAL SHOCK IF YOUR BROTHER OR SOMEBODY THAT YOU THOUGH WASNT GAY CAME OUT ON SOME GAY SHIT BUT YOU SAID YOU DONT EVEN REALLY HANG WITH THE NIGGA LIKE THAT SO IT AINT NOTHIN. I ALSO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GAY NIGGAS GETTIN MARRIED ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS A LITTLE UNFAIR CUZ GAY NIGGAS CANT GET PREGNANT AND FEEL THAT SUFFERING NIGGAS FEEL DEALING WITH A PSYCHOTIC FAT BITCH FOR DAMN NEAR A YEAR.

I agree, and many of these people that are militant about being anti-gay tend to be gay themselves. You got all these anti-gay Republicans that are getting busted with dudes outside of gay bars, fondling men's genitals, and trying to get laid in airport bathrooms.

From now on, I think anyone that's real caught up in being "anti-gay" & homophobic 24/7 is actually gay themselves.

A gay joke here & there for laughs is fine. The "no homo" and "nigga you gay" shit is just jokes to me. But if somebody's dead serious about always hating gays and they seem to be threatened by gay people, it's a good chance that person is a closeted or repressed homosexual.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few jocks I went to high school with that came out of the closet later on (one even ended up being Mr. Gay Seattle at some point during the 90s). But looking back, I don't recall homophobia being much of an issue.

One memorable incident- I ran into one guy from the swim team in the Castro as he was coming out of a leather bar. Since he was wearing chaps, I'm pretty sure he didn't just stumble into the wrong club.

I went to meet up with a girl I know for drinks the other night, and she had some flaming faggot with her.

He was OK and I was fine being around him, but then he got WASTED and started telling random br0s that walked by that they were cute, which is the kind of shit that makes people hate gays. I was hoping one would knock him out, but no such luck.

"I would never call a gay person a faggot, unless they were acting, like a faggot. If I walk in on two dudes suckin each others dicks(Not sure why I'm watching but) I'm not gunna say HEY FAGGOTS, unless one of them unpuckers his lips and says "Heyyy betch what are you doing here?" Then yea you're being a faggot."

louis-ck.jpg

I went to meet up with a girl I know for drinks the other night, and she had some flaming faggot with her.

He was OK and I was fine being around him, but then he got WASTED and started telling random br0s that walked by that they were cute, which is the kind of shit that makes people hate gays. I was hoping one would knock him out, but no such luck.

guys who flame harder towards straights for the sake of making them feel uncomfortable should be castrated

seed ends there

Swamp --Sounds like a girl drink drunk! When he started acting stupid, you should have said in a calm voice.

"Damn son, damn. You almost made me tolerate a homo. Then you went and did some faggot shit."

For some reason, even though I don't know you, I see you saying something like that and it being hilarious.

That actually sounds exactly like something I would say, and is pretty much what I said to my friend about the dude haha

*side edit. nohomo

my aunts gay

and my best friend has teh gayz.

i dont care. it doesnt make me scared of them.

as long as they arent preaching like some fundamentalist christians about how i should be diggin on the same sex?

or telling me about their gay-capades...i dont give a fuck.

also NO HOMO.....ABOUT THE LAST POST BEING MY 69TH POST. BAD LUCK.

damn n8, you a day late and a lol short.

let me re-cap..

i dont know the nigga like that.

we did not grow up together.

he recently moved to my town.

shortly thereafter i found out he is a fagel bagel.

aint no you should have nothin.

that shit had nothin to do with me

DSCN19810002.JPG.194b7afc0bea0af5f855f0eaffe3a6d1.JPG

DSCN19950003.JPG.2e562f405540a147ece70295622f0283.JPG

DSCN20760005.JPG.76cedf393c742525d89a7c73925a59af.JPG

DSCN21240002.JPG.39b15d45f3d6f7f9311b7934a8f680fc.JPG

• 4 weeks later...