my little brother is gay..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My A.D.D stopped me from reading this thread.

How old is your brother? He could just be confused because he's young and a product of the media. In that sense if he's confused, it will be a phase he'll regret and hide, and he'll marry when he's 22, spit out 3 kids, then have a mid life crisis and play footsie with dudes at truck stops when he's 45.

Blood is blood though, and no matter what hole your brother puts his dick in, you should have his back. Unless he's a fucking mess, loots your house when you're not home, has a history of robbing your family, and has hit your mother on the regular. In that sense, get your cousins and lynch him in the backyard. It won't really be considered a hate crime if you say "yeah, he was gay, but he did all of this as well!"

As an older brother, you should also step up and watch his back. Stop him from getting a Judy Garland tattoo or some other shit.

How old is your brother? He could just be confused because he's young and a product of the media. In that sense if he's confused, it will be a phase he'll regret and hide, and he'll marry when he's 22, spit out 3 kids, then have a mid life crisis and play footsie with dudes at truck stops when he's 45.

did you miss the post where jugz said his brother sings opera? the only thing gayer than that is a framed ticket from the last lilith fair.