my little brother is gay..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle is gay....overall it has helped me to be non judgemental, i used to share the opinion many of you do...ohhh fuck that fag...arrrgghhhhh...dudes a cocksucker fuck him...arrrrgh

I mean first off who really cares what a dude does to another dude behind closed doors.....it does not affect me at all.

Second, that dude is one less dude trying to act like a bad ass and fuck your girl.

My lady has a gay friend and to me its lulz 24-7...dude dresses up as lady gaga when he goes out, the shit is hilarious. And he is a nice dude...treats my lady respectful, has respect for me, so i give him respect.

Insert Mero's quote about gays piping cheeks here. I mean if Mero aint trippin off gay marriage....

Yall need to realize the shit dont affect you.

i've seen her. she looks like a gay girl.

Imagine that.... :lol:

ill show you mine if you show me yours

:lol: im gay dude...why would I want to see yours.

i know youve got nudes

no, I don't have any n00ds of myself....I know you're all disappointed in that since I'm apparently a fat lesbian from texas who hasn't ever done anything in my life that's awesome. Which isn't true...but I've figure out you're not going to change your mind. Why would I want to anyways since I'm not posting pics.

done hijacking....BACK TO HIS GAY BROTHER!

• Like 1

Gotta have a boring life if other people's choices concern you.

I'd actually say that the majority of people here actually are pretty accepting of it all. Not much real hate here that I can see. Everyone is always quick to add NH to posts, but other than that, I can't see much hate being sent their way.

Uncle is gay....overall it has helped me to be non judgemental, i used to share the opinion many of you do...ohhh fuck that fag...arrrgghhhhh...dudes a cocksucker fuck him...arrrrgh

I mean first off who really cares what a dude does to another dude behind closed doors.....it does not affect me at all.

Second, that dude is one less dude trying to act like a bad ass and fuck your girl.

My lady has a gay friend and to me its lulz 24-7...dude dresses up as lady gaga when he goes out, the shit is hilarious. And he is a nice dude...treats my lady respectful, has respect for me, so i give him respect.

Insert Mero's quote about gays piping cheeks here. I mean if Mero aint trippin off gay marriage....

Yall need to realize the shit dont affect you.

IM SAYIN LIKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO GAY NIGGAS B, DO YOU GAY DUDES! I DONT GIVE A FUCK, THATS LIKE ME GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT CHINESE NIGGAS EATIN CHINGPING PANG WIT CHOPSTICKS B. I DONT CARE! GAY NIGGAS NEVER HIT ON ME SO I DONT EVEN GOT THAT ISSUE LIKE "AS LONG AS THEY DONT ACT GAY TOWARDS ME" CUZ I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND HOMOS IS ERRWHERE AND I NOT NEVER GOT HIT ON BY A GAY DUDE. PROLLY CUZ I STAY WIT A BITCH. BUT I DIGRESS...I COULD SEE THE INITIAL SHOCK IF YOUR BROTHER OR SOMEBODY THAT YOU THOUGH WASNT GAY CAME OUT ON SOME GAY SHIT BUT YOU SAID YOU DONT EVEN REALLY HANG WITH THE NIGGA LIKE THAT SO IT AINT NOTHIN. I ALSO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GAY NIGGAS GETTIN MARRIED ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS A LITTLE UNFAIR CUZ GAY NIGGAS CANT GET PREGNANT AND FEEL THAT SUFFERING NIGGAS FEEL DEALING WITH A PSYCHOTIC FAT BITCH FOR DAMN NEAR A YEAR.

THATS LIKE ME GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT CHINESE NIGGAS EATIN CHINGPING PANG WIT CHOPSTICKS B.

4445371817_578d0df47a_o.jpg

But for real, who really gives a fuck. I agree with you. I don't really give a fuck if someone is gay. I mean the idea of kissing other dudes and touching tips grosses me out 100%, but that's ME and I can control where my penis goes. I mean that hasn't stopped me from throwing down with some ugly women, but hey, we all slide for first and miss sometimes. But I don't care what someone else wants to do with their junk.

When it comes to the gays, I've been told I'm a homophobe. Maybe I am, but at the same time I'll give anyone a fair chance. My girlfriend's best friend is a gay dude, and I'm cool with him 100%. He got in the car for a road trip and I was driving. We picked him up in midtown on a Friday before a holiday weekend. Traffic was fucking brutal and I was trying to cut across three lanes on 23rd. He literally just got in the car as I was pulling out and had some cab try and block me. Without thinking, my road rage had me yelling "STAY THERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!" As soon as I said it I turned around and said "sorry man." He just laughed. I mean this dude is feminine and all, but even he can't stand queens.

When it comes down to it, some gay guys just push the fucking fag envelope too far and it becomes a cliche. That's when they accentuate the traits that most men hate in women. It's like hanging out with a 17 year old high school theater chick, but it's a dude! That's when it gets annoying.

So whatever, to each their own. I try my best to give everyone a fair shot, but if they annoy the fucking hell out of me, I'm most likely going to shit on them. That goes for every race, creed, or hole fucker.

• Like 1

II ALSO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GAY NIGGAS GETTIN MARRIED ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS A LITTLE UNFAIR CUZ GAY NIGGAS CANT GET PREGNANT AND FEEL THAT SUFFERING NIGGAS FEEL DEALING WITH A PSYCHOTIC FAT BITCH FOR DAMN NEAR A YEAR.

Marriage doesn't equal kids though. Lots of people have kids outside of marriage and lots of people choose to get married and not have kids. Psychotic fat bitch can happen regardless of marriage. I'm pretty sure some gay dudes can be considered psychotic fat bitches as well.

I THINK ITS A LITTLE UNFAIR CUZ GAY NIGGAS CANT GET PREGNANT AND FEEL THAT SUFFERING NIGGAS FEEL DEALING WITH A PSYCHOTIC FAT BITCH FOR DAMN NEAR A YEAR.

that should be at the top of the gay marriage form just so everytime they look at it on the wall all proud about how they can finally love each other, then they have a reminder of why they got a better deal

oh and I got accused of a hate crime for accidentally calling a gay RA a faggot for checking us for drinking 40s in the campus elevator when i was in college. He tried to say some slick shit to my boy who wasnt even a student about "I could get you in trouble im an RA" so as he was getting off the elevator I said some shit like "oh thats that faggot ass RA". Turns out he was a gay for real and brought up a hate crime investigation and I was getting these forms telling me to come in for a hearing. I put it off for a really really long time, then by the time I went in they didnt realize what I was there for.

its hard to be a straight dude who is a close friend with a gay, just like its hard to be friends with a straight dude if you are a chick - wanting to bang the dude gets in the way

This has happened to me (and everyone else) before to some degree...granted in 90% of my experiences, it involved turning some female down. Some of the reasons in those instances being inebriation, ulterior motives, crazy ex-GF, just plain crazy, etc.

And you know what? The answer "No" is usually all it takes. If they start to get creepy after that, don't hang out with them. Kick them out. Don't go out drinking with them. Don't be alone with them. Don't send them any kind of signals that can be taken more than one way. Use some common sense and you'll be fine.

What gets me is that people take these situations and apply them strictly to one group when they know damn well it can come from any angle. It also makes me wonder how much willpower/conviction/street smarts some of you actually have under your belt.