Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█ pew pew pew:►

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

f1l3ic.jpg

this thread reminds when they called dao out on his high pitched voice in tiny chat and he lost his wig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait what happened?

Missed it but heard about it... it's funny a guy always talking about "TPWF", ridiculing guys for being soft or un-masculine, giving pointers on how to be a "real man", but then got a voice like Clay Aiken :lol: :lol:

as the self proclaimed judge of the beef amidst this thread and as a neutral bystandar. i reed, and have proped both of these people and i thought both started strong. i also like how it escalated quite quickly to capture my interest, albeit reading it prerecorded. i found swamp possibly starting to get angry but not enough for me to post camron. i also think twonpoo shot off a below the belt screenshot of posi-props from swamps peoples. which was both cut throat and smart.

i thought the use of the RAINBOW font metaphors were good. i also give him a solid B+ in the "best random piture" catagory which makes up roughly 55% of the entire scoring breakdwn.

all in all, i think Twon edged out swamp in this one and will be the winner. but really. never forget, there are no losers in e-beef only scrawny white kids.

• Like 1

as the self proclaimed judge of the beef amidst this thread and as a neutral bystandar. i reed, and have proped both of these people and i thought both started strong. i also like how it escalated quite quickly to capture my interest, albeit reading it prerecorded. i found swamp possibly starting to get angry but not enough for me to post camron. i also think twonpoo shot off a below the belt screenshot of posi-props from swamps peoples. which was both cut throat and smart.

i thought the use of the RAINBOW font metaphors were good. i also give him a solid B+ in the "best random piture" catagory which makes up roughly 55% of the entire scoring breakdwn.

all in all, i think Twon edged out swamp in this one and will be the winner. but really. never forget, there are no losers in e-beef only scrawny white kids.

as a seasoned viewer of escalated e-beef and having been in the forefront of many card-pullings in my short time here i have to go ahead and score differently.

while twon's picture were relentless many of them were reposts and though he started off strong he seemed to fizzle out at about halfway. swamp however held his own without having to use pictures and tried to take it in a different direction, sadly twon didn't take the bait. i'm going to score it 60 40 Swamps way and not coz im biased, i really though twon didn't shine hard enough (pause).

swamp isnt scrawny, i can vouch but he sure as fuck as at the bar, i can vouch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"save hiphop"

nigga hiphop dead like the plague evalution via mass media big money and hypnotizing the public with diamonds took it and aint givin it back.

best just do what i did a few years back, stop giving a fuck, dont look at all music as a formula that must all work or its fake and accept the fact there is still dope shit being put out on the reg just inna different way.

dumb yer music taste down a bit, get into the hook and relax.

you do realize this is how idiots like soulja boy and others even had a chance at a "music" career?

dont give me that shit, the fuck should i have to lower my taste in music for? these niggas have systematically destroyed a generations ability to differentiate the difference between truly good music that comes from the heart versus some get rich quick boom bap bip heavy bass bull shit.

im in no way some backpack rap purist nor do i even care about hiphop/rap. i really have to thank my friend for putting me on to hardcore/deeathcore/metal and other forms of music that blow this shit out of the water.

on a sidenote hip hop is very alive, its just alive in places where it has always been alive; underground.

if this isnt sarcasm then you need to be anally impaled, cuz this is about the most ignorant thing ive ever heard.

buddy it was sarcasm, sorry.

like it was said above real niggas would have shown up in suits and had some respect at least for an hour or so of their life

too bad lil waynes a fucking tool and is gonna be somebodys bitch in the slammer

have fun, getting yanked by ur dreads and crying like a bitch, weezy