a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night

i think its funny that while i was out on a date with a totally fucking awesome chick last night, yall are sitting home on your goddamn computer, calling me a faggot. how did that go for yall? was your living room warm? the prestine 1950 olds i was rollin around in, DAF, sure was.

you know whats worse than having a rep for being the dude that got a handjob from a tranny? having a rep as a homophobic bigot. food for thought.

ps: i told the girl i went out with last night, "by the way, i got a handjob from a tranny a couple nights ago, it might come up at the bar tonight, so i figured id throw that out there."

her response?

"are you fuckin serious? thats really sexy, i think trannies are hot"

aint shit slowin me down, ya busters :D

• Like 1

Once again, Dow is on the defense. No ones mad dude. Calm down, you dont need to write an essay about how you TOTALLY ARENT GAY MAN, I WeNT OUT ON A DATE WITH A GIRL LAST NIGHT.

Everyone is just sitting around, laughing about how you knowingly got your shit jerked by another dude. We aint mad at ya. Elton John went out on dates with women too and look how he turned out. Just admit it dude. You like dicks, its cool.

• Like 1

i think its funny that while i was out on a date with a totally fucking awesome chick last night, yall are sitting home on your goddamn computer, calling me a faggot. how did that go for yall? was your living room warm? the prestine 1950 olds i was rollin around in, DAF, sure was.

you know whats worse than having a rep for being the dude that got a handjob from a tranny? having a rep as a homophobic bigot. food for thought.

ps: i told the girl i went out with last night, "by the way, i got a handjob from a tranny a couple nights ago, it might come up at the bar tonight, so i figured id throw that out there."

her response?

"are you fuckin serious? thats really sexy, i think trannies are hot"

aint shit slowin me down, ya busters :D

i am not hating - you are a funny fuck, but there is no way the olds girl is good looking. she's probably on some kat von d trash steez.

thirdly, can't believe you guys refuse to refer to this tranny as a she. Is it really that upsetting?

It's not that it's upsetting, it's that it's incorrect. If I wore a turkey costume would everyone call me a turkey? No, they'd call me "that fucking weirdo in a turkey costume". Trannys are fucking weirdos in girl costumes.

Have to disagree br0 haha

i am not hating - you are a funny fuck, but there is no way the olds girl is good looking. she's probably on some kat von d trash steez.

This sums it up pretty well

• Like 1

69ing with the tranny is gay as fuck.

Fucking the tranny in missionary position is gay as fuck.

getting DP'd by a number of trannies is gay as FUCK

You got negaprops by accident because your posts were of such high quality.

Esp the youtube one, inspired.

Jackson you faggot.

Tossbag.

• Like 1