a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!!

longer than a math test is the funniest thing ive seen in a long time.

ok no homo in the 4th dimension but i got a question. yall keep saying that fucking with a dude that has fake tits is gay. i dont disagree. but yo what about about fucking that buck angel nigga? its a chick with a pussy that just look like mr clean. by that logic is that shit gay? i think its just that dudes moustache that makes it gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anybody got pages 2-35 cliff notes?

Dowmagik: Hey y'all, i got a handjob from this girl, then i figured out it was a guy, ain't shit cool? i was also wearing a slayer shirt and eating a slice of pizza.

Everyone else: Nope, you're gay/That looks like a man

Dow: lemme post some pictures, prove she's a beautiful tranny.

Everyone else: if it's a tranny it isn't a girl/post pictures of trannys/bitch has a size 14 foot

Dow: y'all are mad, and i'm gonna take her out on a date.

Lesbians: She's pretty.

Twinky: I concede defeat.

Manute: Posted the gif where the dude sticks the jar in his asshole

Everyone else: gross/you're still a faggot/"turkey" analogy from Rude Island Br000

MERO: DOW YOU MY NIGGA AND ALL BUT WOW FAM WILD HOMO B, TRIPLE PAUSE FAM'RON YOU FUCKIN UP FORREAL THIS TIME, YA SHIT DEF LOOKED LIKE A NEWPORT IN THAT NIGGAS HANDS B.

• Like 3

A lot of you dude are getting real gay trying to say Dow is gay. Coming up with weird ass hypotheticals.

Dude got jerked off by a dude. Let him think whatever cuz he had a Slayer shirt on. My girl is already snoring next to me while yall talking about blowing a Thai lady boy while fingering a bald dude with a pussy and roid pimples.

no.

Okay well it's really easy.

I learned this the other day.

As we all know 1=√-1.

So if 1=√-1 then we can break it down to √-1 * -1 (both of those numbers are within the square root.) Now with the rules of multiplying radicals, we can split the √-1 * -1 into two separate radicals like this √-1 * √-1, which equals i². According to imaginary numbers, i² is equal to negative one.

So 1=-1

what if the dude just played with the tits? gay? gayish? what if you banged a "girl" that was born a man but scrapped all the manly parts so now is technically a female minus being able to actually have a bebe..if you couldnt tell that means they passed as lookin girlish? so thats straight? is tag teamin a girl with your homie no homo as long as no dong deals with the other schlong while double penetratin/ no men touching at all besides high-fiving during the act? is sloppy seconds gayish? and gloryholes..dont always know whats up in there..oh boy..wasnt lil boWow assraped by his limo driver? prostate exams gay? what if done by female practiti-oner? . . Loot. (anyone post up bout Eddie Murphy gettin caught with a tranny yet?(and what about sucking on a big ass enormous fucking clit?))

As we all know 1=√-1.

So if 1=√-1 then we can break it down to √-1 * -1 (both of those numbers are within the square root.) Now with the rules of multiplying radicals, we can split the √-1 * -1 into two separate radicals like this √-1 * √-1, which equals i². According to imaginary numbers, i² is equal to negative one.

So 1=-1

do you know any math? because you're wrong as dow thinkin trannies are straight game

• Like 1

As we all know 1=√-1.

So 1=-1

ENGLISHDOYOUSPEAKIT.png

what if the dude just played with the tits? gay? gayish? what if you banged a "girl" that was born a man but scrapped all the manly parts so now is technically a female minus being able to actually have a bebe..if you couldnt tell that means they passed as lookin girlish? so thats straight? is tag teamin a girl with your homie no homo as long as no dong deals with the other schlong while double penetratin/ no men touching at all besides high-fiving during the act? is sloppy seconds gayish? and gloryholes..dont always know whats up in there..oh boy...Loot. (anyone post up bout Eddie Murphy gettin caught with a tranny yet?(and what about sucking on a big ass enormous fucking clit?))

If you even have to ask, then you might be gay.

Dowmagik: Hey y'all, i got a handjob from this girl, then i figured out it was a guy, ain't shit cool? i was also wearing a slayer shirt and eating a slice of pizza.

Everyone else: Nope, you're gay/That looks like a man

Dow: lemme post some pictures, prove she's a beautiful tranny.

Everyone else: if it's a tranny it isn't a girl/post pictures of trannys/bitch has a size 14 foot

Dow: y'all are mad, and i'm gonna take her out on a date.

Lesbians: She's pretty.

Twinky: I concede defeat.

Manute: Posted the gif where the dude sticks the jar in his asshole

Everyone else: gross/you're still a faggot/"turkey" analogy from Rude Island Br000

MERO: DOW YOU MY NIGGA AND ALL BUT WOW FAM WILD HOMO B, TRIPLE PAUSE FAM'RON YOU FUCKIN UP FORREAL THIS TIME, YA SHIT DEF LOOKED LIKE A NEWPORT IN THAT NIGGAS HANDS B.

seriously this isn't what happened at all. why you maing shit up.