a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

I can't even be around transsexuals, like I have to leave the area if I encounter one, and this dude is OK with having one jerk his dick? LOLWUT?

im with you on that... im not a homophobe and gays dont bother me but i fucking hate tranys so much, they are up there with fat people and uggs...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am a homophobe alot of the times, but I have a few gay friends who I can handle being around because they're not flaming.

Once you get into flamboyant gays my tolerance drops considerably, and trannys disgust me to the point where I can't even look at them without wanting to hit them with a brick.

This muthafucka talking about "YO SHE'S HOT, IT'S NOT GAY, I DIDN'T TOUCH HER DICK" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dow you are the grimiest fucking pervert I know! Seriously man, just straight on some whole other level. You let a tranny beat you off a party in the kitchen while you were eating pizza. Man I definitely need to buy you a beer next time I'm up. Shit I will even take you to a strip club (/all female strippers no tranny surprise) or something. I just got to give you props for actually letting it happen and making the thread man. And you ain't the first person I know from oregon who got down with a tranny, This kid I knew we called the mando-commando was dating this tranny coke whore for a little while in eugene.

I'm sending you those stickers on monday btw enjoy em man.

As I've gotten older my tolerance for gays has risen a whole lot. I used to be grossed out being in the same room as one when I was a teenager and a little scared to use the toilets at my mums work because there were alot of gays working in the office. I've grown up a whole lot in the past 6 years though and gays don't bother me at all really anymore.

This shit is fucking funny though. Dowmagik seems to be like one of my friends who will root absolutely anything. So far he's racked up a street aboriginal, 50 year old maori, 8 month pregnant fat 40 year old and he's currently rooting a 36 year old with two kids.

As I've gotten older my tolerance for gays has risen a whole lot. I used to be grossed out being in the same room as one when I was a teenager and a little scared to use the toilets at my mums work because there were alot of gays working in the office. I've grown up a whole lot in the past 6 years though and gays don't bother me at all really anymore.

This shit is fucking funny though. Dowmagik seems to be like one of my friends who will root absolutely anything. So far he's racked up a street aboriginal, 50 year old maori, 8 month pregnant fat 40 year old and he's currently rooting a 36 year old with two kids.

Gheys are radioactive just saying…

Gheys are radioactive just saying…

You're a fucking idiot..., just sayin.

Fuck, why did I open this thread when I'm trying to get some work done. Got up to p5 and will have to cover the rest later, guaranteed it'll be up to 20 pages by the time I come back.

Down, give a fuck dude, live it and laugh. As a matter of fact I think you pussied out (so to speak), should of got a blowy too!

I'm not a fan of man-peenie play but I couldn't give a shit what you do and couldn't be bothered hating on anyone who likes different shit than me. Always up for hearing stores of debauchery, fucking go for it dude.

PS, money on Twinky being the cross-over.

its a chick that has a dick, its not a guy.

Chicks have vaginas, dudes have dicks.

"It" has a dick therefore it is a guy, you got a handjob from a guy.

Even if "it" has tits and looks like a girl, it has a dick it's a guy.

I'm not gonna call you a fag, but this is some pretty funny shit. Why didn't you stop doode when he grabbed your shit? I mean if you knew doode had a dick did you not think it was gay?

Chicks have vaginas, dudes have dicks.

"It" has a dick therefore it is a guy, you got a handjob from a guy.

Even if "it" has tits and looks like a girl, it has a dick it's a guy.

I'm not gonna call you a fag, but this is some pretty funny shit. Why didn't you stop doode when he grabbed your shit? I mean if you knew doode had a dick did you not think it was gay?

By your logic, a post op tranny with a vagina is a girl. Just a little food for thought.

• Like 1

By your logic, a post op tranny with a vagina is a girl. Just a little food for thought.

Now I don't want to get techincal but that's not what I meant, although my statment does come off like that. Born with a dick = guy, born with a vagina = girl. Operations to add dick or add vagina is different, doode still had the dick he was born with so he's a guy but that's just my opinion. Shit gets complicated, that's besides the fact that he got a hand job from a guy with tits.

my philosophy is it isnt gay since it looks like a chick. dead serious. i showed pics of her to my homie, and he said he thought she looked pretty dope. fwiw, i was wearing a slayer shirt and eating pizza while she jerked me off. im not tryin to have anything to do with her penis or butthole tho. just sayin.

you aint got shit on this, twinky. better step your game up, nukkuh.

l_ae9c31afebf74eafbb6acd32220401a5.jpg

filthypeter talked me into putting her pic up

you are officially crew again. Cant wait to drunk dial you for this....

btw...

2 pills...

1/4er of yay...

uMAD for tonight.

LOVE U BR0