Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when no one on here said racist shit,.

This has never happened. and i've been on this site since 2001.

You sir, are full of shit.

yeah it did.

for a good many years actually. you drink too much.

bullshit i can think of an instance like 4 or 5 years ago where seeking said the racist shit was going to far and he was going to start banning people...

then like 3 weeks later he went back to being his old racist self.

people need to stop with their made up Utopian version of 12oz back in the day.

That reminds me, I decided when I was drunk and walking around AC that I needed new dress shoes, because the ones I stole when I was 17 are just a little too tight and uncomfortable now haha

They're pretty nice Calvin Klein joints, but I figure now is the time to invest a few hundred into a real good pair that will last for awhile...what's popping in the men's dress shoe game right now?

Bumping this to try and get some more responses, no Burlington.

The Oakland Tribune is reporting that the man who was videotaped fighting with another man on an AC Transit bus in Oakland, California, on Tuesday unwittingly starred in another YouTube video. Thomas Bruso was videotaped last summer being tasered by police after he was allegedly being disruptive during an Oakland A's baseball game.

http://www.examiner.com/x-27745-SF-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m2d18-Man-in-YouTube-Oakland-California-bus-fight-video-was-tasered-at-an-As-game-SFist-reporting

1) Burlington has a bunch of deals.

2) Those ecco shoes are suppossed to be the shit.

3) Tom did seem confused when guy got offended.

4) racism isn't gonna ever go away.

i disagree with #4.

they say in a couple hundred years we will all be some weird shade of grey.

i think thats when racism will stop.

Troy Holden of CaliberSF, who captured this image of the man, notes that in 1996, "I was working at the intersection of 2nd & Market. Each and every day the man pictured above would walk by my shop, wave a loaf of sourdough in my face, and scream obscenities about the San Francisco 49′ers."

oldmanisold.jpg

Archived