Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKIN CLOWN ASS NIGGA TALKIN MAD WILD ON THE INTERNET LIKE HE DIDNT PROGRAM 911 INTO HIS PHONE JUST IN CASE.

ID FOLD THIS NIGGA LIKE 9 DEUCE OFF SUIT.

blah, blah, blah. only thing you would be folding would be my drawers like a prison bitch. snitch don't run in my alphabet mr. jiggy jig. heard you were actually white and married to someone on here. yeah, i was born white and born into the majority of this nation. do us legal citizens a favor and your next illegals your family puts up, out of the country

so who's gonna forward me the link ti this punk's blog. i wonder if he types in capslok there as well.

Funny, why do both of these dudes sound different in interviews? EBM sounded like a regular white guy on the bus but then has a raspy whiskey voice in interviews. Then "Michael" sounded mad hood on the bus but talks like Carlton Banks in interviews. :lol:

:lol::lol:

cosigned....i was thinking the same damn thing.

i think its cause after the fact ebm wants to sound bad assish, and michael the black guy is trying to come across as nonghetto.

This actually made me laugh.

YOU CAN SAVE THE WHOLE SHIT BY PUTTIN IT ON YASELF LIKE "NAH MA, I LIKE YOU ALOT, AND THAT PUSSY IS BETTER THAN A BLOWJOB MADE OUT OF WINNING LOTTO TICKETS...BUT IM NOT THE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND TYPE, I'D DISSAPOINT YOU, IM A SCUMBAG NIGGA." THAT WAY SHE FEELS LIKE YOU LOOKIN OUT...BUT STILL FEELS LIKE THE PUSSY GOT YOU HYPE WILLIAMS. WIN WIN.

"Hype Williams."

IF YOUR HOMEBOY ISN'T A FUCKIN HERB WILLIAMS THEN THAT'S DOUBLE THE FEMALE INTAKE AND ALSO A WINGMAN TO ENTERTAIN THE FAT BITCH WHILE YOU IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH THE DOPE BITCH GETTIN TOP WITH THE DOOR OPEN LIKE "WUZHANNINNN!!" WITH A "MONK" RERUN PLAYIN ON THE TV. BUT YO, BACK TO THE POINT, WHICH IS "ESSENTIALS".

Funny, why do both of these dudes sound different in interviews? EBM sounded like a regular white guy on the bus but then has a raspy whiskey voice in interviews. Then "Michael" sounded mad hood on the bus but talks like Carlton Banks in interviews. :lol:

cuz the evil twins where in the videos, this aftermath is interview swith the innocent twins. You know WITHOUT the goe tees.:lol:

blah, blah, blah. only thing you would be folding would be my drawers like a prison bitch. snitch don't run in my alphabet mr. jiggy jig. heard you were actually white and married to someone on here. yeah, i was born white and born into the majority of this nation. do us legal citizens a favor and your next illegals your family puts up, out of the country

so who's gonna forward me the link ti this punk's blog. i wonder if he types in capslok there as well.

IM ACTUALLY WHITE AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE ON HERE?! :lol: WHERE YOU GETTIN YOUR INFO SHERMAN? YOU'RE A SNITCH, THATS THE FIRST THING THEY TEACH YOU IN THE ARMY IS HOW TO SNITCH ON NIGGAS. YOU'RE A COWARD NIGGA HOLD YOUR HEAD AND GO TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND SHIT LIKE THAT. DONT COME TO THE BRONX.

lets use music as a basis here...

camron-juelz.jpg?w=450&h=367

gucci-mane-2008-10-15-300x300.jpg

vs.

image.jpeg

photo15.jpg

i've heard some pretty silly things come out of the mouths of all of these people...

as a assumed white dude by every day society, i feel almost ashamed to be tied racially to people who are like david allen coe or varg vikernes. As well as i notice quite a few of my friends of the african american persuasion are slightly bothered by the likes of Cam'ron or Gucci mane.

one thing i'm sure we can all agree on though, these kids are hated on by everyone 99% of the time...

359px-Juggalo.jpg

juggalo's say ninja instead of nigga... maybe they're onto something??