Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM ACTUALLY WHITE AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE ON HERE?! :lol: WHERE YOU GETTIN YOUR INFO SHERMAN? YOU'RE A SNITCH, THATS THE FIRST THING THEY TEACH YOU IN THE ARMY IS HOW TO SNITCH ON NIGGAS. YOU'RE A COWARD NIGGA HOLD YOUR HEAD AND GO TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND SHIT LIKE THAT. DONT COME TO THE BRONX.

yeah, thats the first thing they teach you in the air force(never in the army), god you're afuckin moron. i never said it was fact, just something i heard. so you live in your world and believe that youre really funny as people say you are. if and when you decide to leave your projects and venture out of ny, holla at me. ill show you east side oakland, hunters point and double rock. we'll see how you livin, "b"

and glen, im nowhere near david alan coe nor varg vikernes. im more like dropkick murphys, slayer; and east side story to boot.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE16O7R0A6zNfIR8i

lmao this nigga talks white as fuck..

the white guy sounds like he got more soul than him...

It's true what somebody mentioned about how EBM's voice, it sounds different after the bus fight. Reminds me of Ned from South Park, slightly.

Haha at the 'bring amber lamps' guy's interview. ''Oh yyyesss, I was intoxicated just a mere modicum. One is usually eloquent when one is aboard public transport''

geoffreybutler_fp1.jpg

I advise that you should conduct yourself with a smidgen of decorum, upon my request of the bringing of a sufficient amount of amber lamps to my person.

• Like 1

IM ACTUALLY WHITE AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE ON HERE?! :lol: WHERE YOU GETTIN YOUR INFO SHERMAN? YOU'RE A SNITCH, THATS THE FIRST THING THEY TEACH YOU IN THE ARMY IS HOW TO SNITCH ON NIGGAS. YOU'RE A COWARD NIGGA HOLD YOUR HEAD AND GO TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND SHIT LIKE THAT. DONT COME TO THE BRONX.

army fools are aighttttt.

it's the navy fools that are the punk ass snitches.

I work with a lot of both. The navy guys are always either snitching on someone for some dumb shit like going to break early. Or they're fucking complaining about some shit. It's gotta be all the knot tying, mopping, paint chipping, and bell bottom uniform pants that turn them gay.

IF YOU'RE A MAJORITY SOMEWHERE YOU HAVE A PRIVILEGE BEING BORN INTO THE MAJORITY, THATS THE PRIVILEGE, THERES MORE OF YOU THAN US. MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE WHITE, MOST WHITE PEOPLE LIKE WHITE PEOPLE..

thanks for reminding me of this shit

i'm bouts to throw on a sweater vest and roll around town like i own this bitch...

WE RUN THIS SHIT GODDAMNIT

catch me loccin' out at the jamba juice son

Haha, it's cool, everyone fucks up sometimes.

Shit is an absolute rule for me, and even I one time bought an E pill at a party off someone I didn't know. Definitely learned my lesson though when I payed the absurd price of $15 (normal retail around here, but I don't ever pay that shit) and felt nothing.

God, I must of been wasted that night

I had 1 E pill when i was away off some fat bitch who looked like a black chick, christmas morning at 5am I was so fucked up i bought 20 hash browns and started handing them out to homeless people in times square.

Yo, ghetto ass bitches (especially of the black and lesbian variety) ALWAYS have the best rolls. I don't know why, they just do