Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the radiologist

Ge-ge-geocaching up in this bitch!

Yo. Many, if not all of you paint on fuckin' walls or trains.

Some of us, eventually fall into real life responsibilities where it's not as possible to get out as wanted, which leaves a deep, dark void in our daily lives.

Lame as it may be, geocaching.com, I believe, filled this void as best can be...filled?

What's up to my 12oz. cachers, I know you're out there!

What the fuck is up!!!!:D

i thought about this once. but i really think its something married couples would do for fun.

i do my own geocaching. i try and find the drunkest, sluttiest girl at the bar. then i get them naked back at my place. its the same thing only you don't need a GPS.

i knew people who did this. 27 yr old dudes with long ass hair who rode motorbikes, played world of warcraft and did medieval fight reenactments.

but it sounds kinda fun....sorta.

a few summers back my friends and i dug a very deep hole in the woods. our plan was to make a bunker and smoke bongs in the said bunker, well all went according to plan except we happened to find one of these pesky geo caches located next to our bunker. so this meant our secret operation would be stumbled upon by geodudes. so in closing we took a pick and ax to the stupid metal box and made it a habbit to destroy any other caches we found. find a real hobby!

plus the metal box had trash in it! not gold.not drugs. just old plastic toys and boring.

k im done. HATE

fucking twilight. they filmed that shit here and almost all the ones near me say something about "twilight challenge"

fuck twilight.

maybe. i never tried. but some dude in my school used to do it regularly. i would just fuck with people and hide weird shit. in some hard to reach places.

so i get to take a shit, leave a 10 digit grid and some poor, bored bastard gets to find out that i ate corn last night?

dope.

a few summers back my friends and i dug a very deep hole in the woods. our plan was to make a bunker and smoke bongs in the said bunker, well all went according to plan except we happened to find one of these pesky geo caches located next to our bunker. so this meant our secret operation would be stumbled upon by geodudes. so in closing we took a pick and ax to the stupid metal box and made it a habbit to destroy any other caches we found. find a real hobby!

plus the metal box had trash in it! not gold.not drugs. just old plastic toys and boring.

k im done. HATE

geodude.gif

• Like 1

Apparently some of the geochachez are notebooks/logbooks

That'd be kinda cool. Leave a sketch or a tag behind.

The chick I'm humpings dad does this stuff.

REI has a geocaching aisle too

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now