Magic Numbers

sneak

...not the numbers that you think bring you luck, the other magic number...

this got bought up at work today, and i was fucking shocked by how not-so-innocent some of my staff members are...

i mean shit, girls aged 18-20 already pushing double figures/

sluts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Simply because a young lady has been around a little does not make her a slut. It is this sort of puritanical thinking and judging that makes it more difficult to have positive, casual, sexual encounters with women in this country.

30<50, would have to think about it more than is worth it to me to post a accurate number.

cool story bro

cool waste of a post bro.

seriosuly, im sick of people jumping in threads and posting pointless shit. if you aint got nothing to say then fuck off.

Simply because a young lady has been around a little does not make her a slut. It is this sort of puritanical thinking and judging that makes it more difficult to have positive, casual, sexual encounters with women in this country.

30<50, would have to think about it more than is worth it to me to post a accurate number.

some of the stuff they were saying defiantly made them sluts....

without getting too personal here, but jeeez it shocked me and i thought i was un-shockable

i mean shit, girls aged 18-20 already pushing double figures/

sluts.

Not at all shocking, when I was 19 I was fucking a 15 year old who had been with almost double the people I had been. I've known ALOT of girls who were 15-16 who were already easily into double figures

I haven't fucked that many girls. I'm far from a prude and the numbers are definitely normal, but I'm not like alot of my boys running up in everything that moves. I only have sex with hot girls, I won't settle when it comes to that. Plus, I've had two relationships,one about 2 years and the other about a year and a half, during which I didn't fuck anyone but them

Head, on the other hand, I have much lower standards, and can't even begin to count how many different girls have got to whoppin haha

The person I know with the most is my brother, he told me a year or two back that he was approaching 1,000, so he's definitely cracked it since then.

I would be inclined to not believe him except I personally know a COUNTLESS number of bitches he's fucked, know even more who want to, and also understand that since he spent a few years living in Europe the numbers had to be through the roof then.

They haven't all been the hottest girls in the world, and alot of them I definitely wouldn't fuck (again, pretty high standards for that), but regardless I think for a normal, everyday guy to be hitting numbers like that is pretty impressive

I stopped counting after 50.

my best guess is somewhere around 75-90.

i have partaken in beastiality, because some

of those bitches were beasts, alot were drunken

college girls, so most were dope, but i have waken

up to some boogleys. i take pride in kickin them bitches

out in the morning