Haircuts and Hairstyles................

Poesia [ ] T

i straight razor almost evey cut i do, including kids(that can sit still) and old men...i use the hot towel shaves only on dudes with coarse hair, but usually the hot lather machine does the trick...i feel like alot of the barbers i kno that only cut black/ethnic hair are a cop out. shit is mad easy to make it look nice. if you can fade up a white boy with straight ass fine hair, then you are legit./noracial

i think designs are wack on most occations but i love doing them and people like paying for them, therefore they are ok with me...i also hate the "i wanna do something different, give me a mohawk" type dudes. shits old

*edit. im a northeast barber so i might in the same boat with swamp, but we razor everything, even designs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this is the first i heard of no razors, i havent traveled that much in my time but i assume everyone was onto straight razors, it isnt anything new, they go back as far as barbers do. i mean i got my liners sharpened up tight but nothing does it like a razor does...except my wahl 5-star shaver for bald fades ftw. if you want the best baldy an electric razor can give grab one of these..best $50 ive spent in a while

• Like 1

To be honest, maybe i'm the only one who never went to a spot where i saw them using a straight razor. This could probably be attributed to the fact that when i was younger i hit up some pretty white ass barber shops, or it could also be that i never paid any attention and they did actually offer straight razor shaves. As i said, i've been shaving my own head for almost 6 years, and still usually buzzed my hair for another couple years before that.

I definitely need to check out that Wahl 5star shaver you mentioned too, since i was just thinking that i need to pick up something new for shaving my head. I've been rocking a beard trimmer to shave my head for a little while since my last pair of clippers died, and the beard trimmer seemed to give a slightly closer cut anyways. They're getting close to getting tossed too though, and it definitely hasn't been cutting anywhere as close as i'd like for quite a bit now.

• Like 1

I'll let an Asian cut my hair the day I let a woman do it.

Dominican barber por vida

everything near my house is either korean owned or opperated.or its a strip club...so therefore its worked by a bunch of koreans.not really much of a choice for me.but no doubt dominicans do good cuts.too bad every time you go to one none of them niggas speak english and shit gets lost in translation.went in for a trim and told him to take an inch or so off and he went a shaved my whole fucking head...

i was pissed haha.but ill be damned if it wasnt the nicest fade ive had since well...the group home.

• Like 1

Yeah, I gotta give the punjabis a shoutout in the corner store game too, that's probably 50/50

MEXICANS/DOMINICANS GOT THE FRESH CUTS ON LOCK. WEEK AFTER WEEK.

BUT OUT HERE ALL THE BLOW IVE EVER BOUGHT HAS BEEN OFF A MEXICAN NIGGA.

MY HABEEB NIGGAS ON THE OTHER HAND GOT THE LIQUOR STORES ON LOCK, SUPER COOL PEOPLE TOO. MY LOCAL SPOT 'KINGS LIQUOR' IS RAN BY THE DOPEST ARAB NIGGAS AROUND. THEY DROP THE TOTAL BY 3-4$ REGULARLY.

• 3 months later...