Haircuts and Hairstyles................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of want to find a spot that i can go to and get everything from my neck up, excluding my eyebrows, straight razored. I've been shaving my own head for almost 6 years and have never had a straight razor shave of my facial hair either, so i feel like i almost owe it to myself to go all out with it and drop a few bucks for the best shave ever.

Straight razor line ups are the greatest thing on Earth

I'm pretty sure the only people I've talked to who have actually got straight razor shaves are ouncers. Infact, it wouldn't surprise me if it was you in another thread who made me think of the idea in the first place. I'd imagine it might be tough for me to find a spot to straight razor my entire dome and face though.

chupa. you should be able to find a straight razor barber pretty easy where you're at.

i know a couple skins i could ask if you don't have any luck finding one.

i've officially lost the battle to balding, just in denial, rocking the yarmulke (holy shit i spelled it right on the first try) w/ a 0 on the side and a 4 up top. once i'm home i'm thinking about just accepting that the war is done and stick to an allover 0 every few days.

Any true old guy barbershop will offer hot shaves, and every Dominican or black barbershop I've ever been to at least had a straight razor as an option, so I'd imagine it's pretty easy for everyone to find?

Unless this is just a Northeast thing?

Nah Swamp... Shit is definitely coming back in L.A. I know of at least four spots that do it proper and give the straight razor line up.

I'm waiting for that one date or some shit where I get the full gig done.

Shampoo, shave and cut.