How many times a week do you drink?

Swindle

How often do you drink a week?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

currently, 0 days a week.

but i usually have a 6 pack or two in the fridge and some bombers. like to come home and drink a couple to mellow out, usually drink one or two with dinner. weekends i might actually get drunk.

i drink more for the buzz than for the drunk anymore. and for the craftsmanship and quality.

/yes beer snob

i drink maybe once every two or three weeks, i get drunk mayyyyybe like once every 3-4 months, sometimes longer.

however, i smoke pot every day, and would probably leave a path of destruction and would have absolutely no friends if i didn't, and restricted myself to drinking. drinking just hasn't been that big of a priority for me after dealing with some pretty bad alcoholics, just kinda lost it's appeal.

There's a few days a week that I won't drink anything. Mostly I'll have a few beers though. Then drink quite a lot maybe once/twice a week depending on various stuff.

Take drugs when they're around me and I have the money so sometimes quite often, then sometimes not for a while. I can take them or leave them, not too fussed.

Used to drink spirits/beer everyday even in the morning and what not but gave that up a year or so back ... Would scrounge up 10 bucks for a sack of goon so I could get drunk to forget I was broke and hungry haha

These days its just beer everyday/second day but no blackout status nightly anymore fuck that

Drink a beer or 2 everyday with dinner

don't get drunk every weekend, depends on my committments (fuck I sound old for my age)

though I usually smoke weed once every two days on average.

my advice is get a weekday job swindle, anything to stop getting drunk everyday.

Your liver will thank me.

I see Pabst in that long ass line of text so I'm gonna assume it's pabst blue ribbon which I've been led to believe has been claimed as the beer of choice for inner cityhipster douchebags.

Seeing as you've been on here for a while, I'm going to assume you're not one of them.

Instead I'm going to assume you have poor taste in beer.

i don't really drink unless i go out . and that usually turns into drunk. and that's not all that often anymore with 2 effing kids (my fault i know) but i still have to get down with multiple daily bong hits in order to keep my sanity.

still do most drugs at a party but only if i don't have to pay for them. but no crack, crack is wack.

i kinda turned into a beer snob too, but it's hard not to in the nw. i drank shitty keg beer for the first time in like 10 years the other day, didn't taste like anything and i got pretty wasted.