How many times a week do you drink?

Swindle

How often do you drink a week?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to the bar about three times a week. Two out of those three times, I might get a drunk.

Now, I really only get out to a bar maybe once every two weeks, and I usually get drunk that one time.

As for just drinking, I'll keep some beers in the fridge, and have maybe one or two each day after work or when I'm eating/chilling. I think I might keep a bottle of gin around for tonics - those are my weakness.

I think I'm going to lighten up on drinking (just by a 12 pack for the house) and spend my money on a gym membership.

I've been drinking 7 days a week (that's ALMOST every week, I obviously miss a day here or there, but amost never dip below 5 nights a week) for almost 3 years now. That's not a few drinks, I'm talking REALLY drunk every time. For the last year or so alot of those nights have been mixed with drugs, but that's a controllable habit, which never has given me any cause for concern. It's almost always a good time, and I've made alot of awesome memories with my friends, and for awhile my girl, that way

However, I don't know anymore. Lately, especially the last few days, I'm thinking about what life would be like if I stopped drinking. Or if I got a real job, and started working for my money like most suckers I know. Would my girl still be around? Would I not be such a self loathing piece of shit when I'm sober? Who knows...maybe I should find out?

/Noemo.

Without going into any details, I'm not talking about weed or hallucinogenics or a little coke.

I've already let it be known that I might have to take a break from hanging out, and I really don't want to do that again. I went into self-imposed exile for a year so I could get my head straight not too long ago...I still feel like I'm capable of making good choices but my resolve has been wavering considerably lately.

Not gonna lie i drink everyday.. But whats considered drinking. Cause i certainly dont get intoxicated everyday. Usually have a beer of three after work or with the associates but i certainly dont get wasted every day.. prolly wasted 1-2 times a week

my advice is get a weekday job swindle, anything to stop getting drunk everyday.

Your liver will thank me.

no shit thats the plan. i'm scheming on getting this job with my friend, 4pm til 11pm with my mate who can drive me. suits me fine coz i wake up at 1/2pm and go to bed 4/5am so it'll leave me some time to paint or whatever. anything to stop myself drinking haha

after nye my friends new girl has him whipped and wants him to not drink for a month. i said id do it for a week....that was 3 days ago or something. i keep putting it off :lol:

smoke weed everyday and since I'm 19 I hardly have that much access to alcohol :( but I drink whenever I get the chance

legal age is 18 here. been drinking since i was like 14?

i drink sporadically. I may drink 3 nights in a row and then not drink for 2 weeks.. Depends on how i'm feelin. Drugs. Really depends. If i got some time before probation i may smoke some weed. I take some type of pain killer pllz once a week. Maybe 3X a month. Thats about it tho on the drug tip.

I dont drink Liquor at all either. I can drink a 12 pack and be fine the next day. If i drink 3 shots of anything i will wake up

feeling like shit with a bad headache