NASTY BITCH thread

injury

kinda fits this topic, when I was in highschool at an assembly some bitch got sick and puked all over the gym floor and when her friend came over to help her she slipped and fell in it in front of everybody ha. The sad part is that I happened to have to use the bathroom at the time and missed the whole thing.

i missed alot of girl fights and shit from having to go to the bathroom at the wrong time.i have horrible timing.but i did see alot of cool shit too

not a nasty bitch story.but i remember when this one chick,angelica,who was probably the sweetest girl youd ever meet,straight punched a bitch in the gym and knocked her out.and the way the gyms set up their bleachers on both sides(im guessing its like that at every high/middle school) anyways she was at like the top part of the bleachers and the bitch she hit fell all the way down the stairs and had to go to the hospital and shit.it was one of the best moments of my life...the girl she hit was a major bitch so its all good.also in 8th grade these black chick amber and some mexican chick(both hella hot) got into a fight in the cafeteria and the bitches tits popped out...probably the happiest ive ever been at that school.hahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gym fights were cool.

there was this kid named Jared James, and he had a glass eye. we all thought he just had a lazy eye, until the day we found out for sure. we were all suited up for football and were gathering in the gym getting ready to get on the bus. well Jared had a chip on his shoulder about the whole eye thing, and because people fucked with him about it. i remember him talking back to this black kid and they exchanged some words a minute before coach told them to shut the fuck up and sit down. the black kid goes to sit down, but instead goes and grabs his helmet. he walks back over to Jared, who wasn't looking, and swings the helmet and smashes this kid right in his temple...

dudes glass eye POPS OUT AND STARTS TO ROLL ON THE GYM FLOOR!!! we all backed the fuck up in horror, then realizing what the fuck just happened, we all busted out laughing.

but, being that it was junior high, somebody pissed themselves in class a week later and everybody forgot about it. i'll never forget this fools eye rolling on the ground, and him having to go pick it up crying... you ever seen someone cry without an eye? shits fucked.

• Like 1

thread is already going downhill.

YAWN.

reading about a 15 yr old with a crotch that smells like a seafood dumpster isnt all that entertaining or even nasty. yeah its gross but that shits not unheard of. i like some interesting shit.

a girl that lived next door to some apartment i lived in most definitely let her dog lick her vag. this was not a mere neighborhood rumor she admited to it.

she was nasty. in every way imaginable.

yep.

wheres the good shit people?

this one chick in junior high said she went to go change her tampon and pulled out a used condom that was stuck up in her. she smelt like old bus seats.

when i was 15, and just got my permit to drive. I was on YahooChat one night and started talkin to some chick who lived in my city. we talked for a minute before she gave me her phone number. I called her, spit some game, and she invited me over to her brothers duplex. her brother was asleep I guess, it was about midnight. why do fat girls sound hot on the phone?

anyways, I get there and see her standing outside... now I get nervous, I never been with a fatty before, but I thought I'd try and get my dick wet... matter of fact I was still a virgin at that time. we go inside, go upstairs to her room, and she's livin scummy. mattress with no sheets, piece of shit HP computer, smells like dogs lived there, and for some reason she had christmas lights running in her room instead of a lamp or something. she leans over to kiss me and for some reason I let her, and notice she had more facial hair than me... so fucking gross. she had some titties though, as most big girls do, so I started coppin a feel. I get down to unbuttoning her pants when I catch a whiff of something strange. it was THE FIRST TIME I ever smelt dirty pussy, but I didn't know that's what it was. I go to finger her, i remember she had the fattest puss and it had no trim job at all, so I was lost in the bush for a minute. well I start to smell it more and I still can't figure out what smells like Long John Silvers. it wasn't until I pulled out my hand from her demon crotch that I realized the mistake I made. I started to gag a little while she put her COLD HANDS down my pants, and started grabbing my dick. about that time my pager goes off (remember pagers?), and I had an excuse to bounce - had to pick up my uncle from the bar.

I remember leaving and her asking for my phone number (didnt have caller ID I guess?) and me saying that we just moved there and I didn't know my own phone number yet, but that I'd call her when I got home. Fuck a bunch of that, I never seen that bitch again.

Internet people.

ha ha

I felt filthy just reading that.

I remember this bitch we named "fuck truck" (cuz mostly everytime she busted down she was in a truck or van) but anyways we were chillen at her girls crib pretty fucked up btw.... So were chillen drinking n smoking then this bitch goes to the bathroom... Stays in that mothafuckah for like half hour!! Finally she comes out and just akwardly walks away... Well when I went in there it turns out this bitch took a savage ass shit!! But the thing is the toilet was fucked and didn't flush!! So I immediately open the door and told my boy to peep this shit so we open the toilet, and there is when We seen one of the most disturbing things in Our lives I mean shit was everywhere I mean the whole inside was splattered w/ shit! Even under the toilet seat!! Instantly my boy threw up in the shower and I gagged from the smell n sound effects my boy was making!! Then we wondered what the fuck she used to wipe since there was no toilet paper!! As we investigated this x-files crime seen we peep some balled socks under the back of the toilet... So my boy used a tbowl cleaner to drag it out and this bitch had used a hand towel with bleach stains and a dirty ass sock to wipe which didn't belong

to her cuz she still had hers on!!! When we confronted her she denied it to the end!!! Claiming she was doing her make-up in there... I kno she did it!!! Bitch scarred me for life!!!

I understand having to use your socks as a last act of desperation...

But using someone elses nasty ass, old ass, black ass sock is...NASTY!!!

i got a decent one. this one girl was kind of a town bicycle for everyone in our group of friends. she pretty much had sex or at least blew everyone from the whole click. she was blowing this one dude and puked all over his dick. unphased by this, she lets dude bang her out without even washing the puke off his dick. supposedly she didnt even wash her cooch anytime soon after that either. then for the next week, she's complaining to the other chics she lives with about this "really bad pussy infection" that she has. she actually admitted this whole story to her roomates. i'm no doctor, but i'm pretty sure if you let a dude fill your vaj up with your own puke and don't wash it, that might've caused the infection.

• Like 1

my boy had this one chick named Jennifer stalk him for awhile in middle school. you know those Coke tabs (the thing you pull to open the Coke)? well, girls called them "fuck tabs" for some reason. i never understood it. but this bitch Jennifer shows up to school one day and hands my boy a grocery bag full of these "fuck tabs". then she showed him where she carved his initials into her leg. he was freaked out by that, and the fact that she smelt like old milk and cigarettes. and she wore JNCO's... god middle school was fucked.

there's something extraordinarily disgusting about pubescent bitches between the ages of 12-15. maybe its the fact that they're just discovering deodorant, i don't know.

• Like 2

lol, maybe I worded that weird.

SHE carved HIS initials into HER leg - but not with a soda pull tab I don't think, that'd be fucking gnarly. i bet she just used a razor blade like the smelly emo bitch she was.

swamp: you know girls who carved themselves with soda pop tabs? thats fucking metal. i bet she ate the fetus on prom night.

Woah woah woah

Carved his initials in her leg?

Where the fuck did you go to school at?

catholic school..thats where.

yeah man....that happend to me too....this chick that was infatuated with me in the 6th grade. she also carved my name in her leg...with a razor. p.s. i have 7 letters in my name.

she also would buy mad shit for like christmas and my birthday and shit.....buy mom parents wernt having it...they would always make me give it back to her. she bought me a miami hurricanes hat and another time she give me an oakland A's hat...both times the hats had rinestones. i was hella pissed i had to give them back. now that i think about...this broad was rather official for this thread...

..one time when the teacher had to leave the classroom for some reason....she instantly started making out with me in front of everyone. then paused to asked me..."how come you never feel on my tits? at age 12....i was a bit caught off guard and responded with..."i didnt know i could."(she had been held back once..so she was rockin breast meat way before the other girls.)

2 years later...she mails a letter to my house the summer of 8th grade...and tells me all about her sexual exploits of the summer...how she lost her virginity to a 19 year old dude in a port-a-potty.

• Like 1

2 years later...she mails a letter to my house the summer of 8th grade...and tells me all about her sexual exploits of the summer...how she lost her virginity to a 19 year old dude in a port-a-potty.

i was taken aback by this statement haha. why do people feel the need to tell us these kinda things? if i lost my virginity in a dirty ass portapotty id be keepin that shit to myself. fuck that shit.

holee shit that sock story

so gross.

reminds me of this one time in jail.

i was isolated and there wasn't another chick in lockup for hours.

finally one gets there.

there wasn't any TP in the cell and a balled up sock was on the floor next to the toilet. obviously . fuckin obviously, someone had used it to wipe themselves after using it.

this new chick in the cell, she's mad nasty . savage.

she takes a look at this sock, which has a lil hilfiger logo on it

and decides, someone has left a perfectly good do-rag here on the cell floor.

she proceeds to pick up said sock and attempt for several minutes to stretch it down on her head like a headwrap. then after giving up, throws it back to the floor.

bitches in jail=disgusting

i remember jail.spending the whole night listening to niggas trying to mac on ho's in the next section all night from under their doors(it was a small one with two sections,one for boys one for girls,about 50 cells on both sides) and having fools having rap battles through the vents.and your right the girls there tend to be nasty/loose as shit..