NASTY BITCH thread

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not so nasty.

I've had a team piss next to a dumpster with a lady ii know while we were drunk and possibly walking to buy more booze.

Now that I think about it I've probably seen her taking a piss at least 30 times in various locations. On my friends roof. On a balcony into a jar a cup and a bowl and the throwing said piss 3 floors down onto parked cars.

Pretty awesome in my book.

But most kids on are here are big pussies so its ok.

Hahaha...

One night out drinking at some little house party there as a bitch there that had a nasty fat bitch reputation for years,anyway we had a car full that rolled to a Mcdonalds,she was part of this group,and after ordering and in line to pay this bitch gets outta the car and squats in front of a line of cars and straight takes a piss,doesnt wipe with shit hikes her pants back up and hops back iin the car like shit didnt even happen.

i was out and about on the fourth of july and i was scopin spots and shit to paint. so as im walkin i see this black guy and his white girlfriend walk into this alley off one of the main streets..i go down the same alley becuase its on the way to this roof i was wanting to check out. so i turn the corner and see the black guy but i couldnt see the chick becuase the was the alley is designed..as i got closer to this dude i can finally see her.only thing is shes crouched down pissing on some motherfuckers doorstep.needless to say i was more than suprised haha. i mean its 3pm and there is like stores all up and down the street this bitch could have gone to piss.it was hella funny too becuase the dude got mad as shit that i saw it.i never got mean mugged so hard by anybody in my life. he was ballin up his fist like he was gonna hit me, and all i could do was laugh in his fucking face while this bitch is in the corner steady pissin on some niggas doormat. lookin all ashamed and shit.

not the nastiest story but its hella funny.

Sounds like a pretty good time to me. Minus the riot folk bs.

More rum and crusty girls.

Yes please.

I could tell some great stories but crusty doesn't necessarily equal nasty in my universe so they don't count.

But I do know some gross crusties.

i got dragged to this riot-folk fest (it was better than the situation at home, which was my uncle trying to kill me), and tried to leech as much free shit off of crusties as possible. after avoiding having sex with anything for days, on the last day i decide to spend the pocket change i have on me on a bunch of beer. after i get through my case, i'm around some sort of campfire late, and some girl walks up to me and shares her rum with me. at this point i'm already drunk to the point where my taste in women has went from specific wants/requirements to just a wet hole.

condensed version. woke up, was scared, took the rest of the rum, and fucking RAN TO MY FRIEND'S CAR.

don't hit on girls anywhere crusties are. please. think of the smells you'll experience in the morning.

This doesn't involve a nasty bitch but this reminds me of when me and my pals were flicking some spot they did the night before and one of their gf's was driving and standing there with me while they got the flicks. So I look across the street maybe 100 ft away and see some homeless dude and I think he's taking a piss and then I'm like..yo wtf is that dude doing? He's totally staring at her jerking off and I just started laughing. It was fucking gross and hilarious.

I called her bumcum a bunch.

Fuck yeah!

i was out and about on the fourth of july and i was scopin spots and shit to paint. so as im walkin i see this black guy and his white girlfriend walk into this alley off one of the main streets..i go down the same alley becuase its on the way to this roof i was wanting to check out. so i turn the corner and see the black guy but i couldnt see the chick becuase the was the alley is designed..as i got closer to this dude i can finally see her.only thing is shes crouched down pissing on some motherfuckers doorstep.needless to say i was more than suprised haha. i mean its 3pm and there is like stores all up and down the street this bitch could have gone to piss.it was hella funny too becuase the dude got mad as shit that i saw it.i never got mean mugged so hard by anybody in my life. he was ballin up his fist like he was gonna hit me, and all i could do was laugh in his fucking face while this bitch is in the corner steady pissin on some niggas doormat. lookin all ashamed and shit.

not the nastiest story but its hella funny.

Me and my friend joey pissed on all the patio furniture at some wack ass party in san marcos when noone was looking and kaughed all night when people sat on it. It was the kind with cushions so it was soaked. We also filled thebathroom trash can about 3/4 full with piss.

We got kicked out of their because we offended people. They didn't even know about the piss party we were having.

Some girl asked to touch my beard and I got like 1 inch from hee face and said WHAT DO I GET TO TOUCH? Her guy pals didn't look amused.

Fucking chumps just stood their lookinf dumb though.

I win.

Seahorses..foreva!

And yes of course it is THAT girl.

If she is that girl that is really good at kicking people in the face and holding hands, I know just who you are talking about.

That girl also pissed in a dishwasher one night at some buster's house.

Peeing on other people's stuff out of spite is hilarious.

bitches that eat belly button lint... in class.

i see this and raise you the bitch on "flavor of love" that used to eat toilet paper. first time i saw that I almost fell outta my chair thinkin' "dead ass this bitch eatin toilet paper.. ON CAMERA!" I never laughed that hard my whole life.

Not really a "nasty bitch" story, but I feel it still fits into this thread. A few years back a friend of ours (me, Manute, KGP, HATER, etc etc) came over our old apartment with this really ugly, really awkward girl. She was there for maybe 10 minutes before I threw her out because "this bitch is too ugly to be here". This was funny enough on it's own, but especially hilarious because at the time we lived in an absolute shit hole apartment and were living like scum in general...hardly a time of high woman standards.

I logged onto Facebook today and saw the above forementioned friend is now dating that girl hahahahaha. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but this memory has made me do some serious IRL LOL'ing, and brightened my otherwise miserable day. Figured I'd share with you, my interweb family.

this one chick in junior high said she went to go change her tampon and pulled out a used condom that was stuck up in her. she smelt like old bus seats.

when i was 15, and just got my permit to drive. I was on YahooChat one night and started talkin to some chick who lived in my city. we talked for a minute before she gave me her phone number. I called her, spit some game, and she invited me over to her brothers duplex. her brother was asleep I guess, it was about midnight. why do fat girls sound hot on the phone?

anyways, I get there and see her standing outside... now I get nervous, I never been with a fatty before, but I thought I'd try and get my dick wet... matter of fact I was still a virgin at that time. we go inside, go upstairs to her room, and she's livin scummy. mattress with no sheets, piece of shit HP computer, smells like dogs lived there, and for some reason she had christmas lights running in her room instead of a lamp or something. she leans over to kiss me and for some reason I let her, and notice she had more facial hair than me... so fucking gross. she had some titties though, as most big girls do, so I started coppin a feel. I get down to unbuttoning her pants when I catch a whiff of something strange. it was THE FIRST TIME I ever smelt dirty pussy, but I didn't know that's what it was. I go to finger her, i remember she had the fattest puss and it had no trim job at all, so I was lost in the bush for a minute. well I start to smell it more and I still can't figure out what smells like Long John Silvers. it wasn't until I pulled out my hand from her demon crotch that I realized the mistake I made. I started to gag a little while she put her COLD HANDS down my pants, and started grabbing my dick. about that time my pager goes off (remember pagers?), and I had an excuse to bounce - had to pick up my uncle from the bar.

I remember leaving and her asking for my phone number (didnt have caller ID I guess?) and me saying that we just moved there and I didn't know my own phone number yet, but that I'd call her when I got home. Fuck a bunch of that, I never seen that bitch again.

Internet people.

• Like 2

this one chick in junior high said she went to go change her tampon and pulled out a used condom that was stuck up in her. she smelt like old bus seats.

when i was 15, and just got my permit to drive. I was on YahooChat one night and started talkin to some chick who lived in my city. we talked for a minute before she gave me her phone number. I called her, spit some game, and she invited me over to her brothers duplex. her brother was asleep I guess, it was about midnight. why do fat girls sound hot on the phone?

anyways, I get there and see her standing outside... now I get nervous, I never been with a fatty before, but I thought I'd try and get my dick wet... matter of fact I was still a virgin at that time. we go inside, go upstairs to her room, and she's livin scummy. mattress with no sheets, piece of shit HP computer, smells like dogs lived there, and for some reason she had christmas lights running in her room instead of a lamp or something. she leans over to kiss me and for some reason I let her, and notice she had more facial hair than me... so fucking gross. she had some titties though, as most big girls do, so I started coppin a feel. I get down to unbuttoning her pants when I catch a whiff of something strange. it was THE FIRST TIME I ever smelt dirty pussy, but I didn't know that's what it was. I go to finger her, i remember she had the fattest puss and it had no trim job at all, so I was lost in the bush for a minute. well I start to smell it more and I still can't figure out what smells like Long John Silvers. it wasn't until I pulled out my hand from her demon crotch that I realized the mistake I made. I started to gag a little while she put her COLD HANDS down my pants, and started grabbing my dick. about that time my pager goes off (remember pagers?), and I had an excuse to bounce - had to pick up my uncle from the bar.

I remember leaving and her asking for my phone number (didnt have caller ID I guess?) and me saying that we just moved there and I didn't know my own phone number yet, but that I'd call her when I got home. Fuck a bunch of that, I never seen that bitch again.

Internet people.

i think i need a shower after listening to this story nigga.goddamn thats nasty..

i mean i almost fell out of my seat it was so disgusting.like my body was trying to pull away from the computer screen the whole time...

• Like 1