MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's from Johnston, but ya know

And yo, that dude seriously punched that bitch out on TV? Hahaha, holy shit...what was the aftermath of that?

Johnston, Cranston --same thing. I figured he might be from Nort' Praaaaaaavuhdince. Either way, that crowd was and always will be the puddle God pissed in. Not to mention, I never understood how some of the most homophobic dudes in that area, dressed the part of a gay guy. Shit always blew my mind.

And that shot of the chick getting hit is from an episode that hasn't aired. It was in the preview for the whole season, with a bunch of other punches. That one takes the cake though.

Watching cocky guidos being douches is fucking hilarious!

I thought the entire show was a parody, kind of like Reno 911.

I still can't believe there are dudes out there like that.

I'll probably continue watching the season, atleast until I see the episode where one of the chicks gets punched out by a dude at a club! WTF?

Jerseydouche.gif

YO MY NIGGA I WATCHED 15 MINUTES OF THIS SHIT AND THE TEARS WOULDNT STOP, EVERY OTHER WORD OUT THESE NIGGAS MOUTHS HAD ME ROLLIN LAUGHIN, LIKE THE TYPE OF LAUGH WHERE YOU CHOKE ON AIR AND YOUR EYES TEAR UP AND YOU START COUGHIN TILL YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GONNA EARL...LIKE THAT. I GOT THE SHIT DVR'D AND MY GIRL WAS LIKE "GET THIS SHIT OUTTA HERE THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN TRASH" BUT I COULDN'T B, ITS LIKE WATCHING VIDEOS OF NIGGAS GETTIN KICKED IN THE NUTS B. ITS BRUTAL BUT HILARIOUS.

MY SON SAID "SHE WUZ MAKIN IT MAED FREAKY BROE" AFTER THE FAT JOINT GOT IN THE HOT TUB...OH LAWDY LAWD, WHITE NIGGERS ON DECK! THOSE BITCHES DONT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF WHITE SKIN B, SO THEY ORANGEIFY THEYSELF. IF YOU DONT FIND THIS FUNNY THEN YOU ARE ONE OF THESE NIGGAS OR YOU'RE ASHAMED OF THESE NIGGAS CUZ YOU'RE WHITE AND THESE NIGGAS ARE BASICALLY SAMMY SOSA'ING YOU RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1

I'll probably continue watching the season, atleast until I see the episode where one of the chicks gets punched out by a dude at a club! WTF?

Jerseydouche.gif

bwahahahahaha :lol:

look at this niggas head turn right before he knocks her

and just the look on that niggas face... LMAO

i could watch this shit over and over...

i saw a couple minute of this last night though and clicked it...

i saw when ol girl with the boyfriend back home was

all up on buddy, rippin his shirt of and shit and how she left

to "drink water and eat ham...."

like what the fuck kind of shit is that.....? for real...?

laaaaaaame...

Today we are running another all day advertiser screen grab contest…last weeks contest had a good response..

Click on any advertiser(non-Mac ads), check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

the advertiser must be different for each..

DON'T try and send us your prior efforts. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

enjoy...

contest ends at 8 P.M. EST. 12/7/09

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS