MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i would have not watched 30 mins of this show.

its depressing people live in that type of bubble of reality. they are the bottom of the barrel, those girls are all broke as hell, that one girl with he fake tits is the definition of washed up/used up. and one of those dudes looks 40 from all the tanning. no way he is under 30

guidos are like a plague over here. that girl should have wore that garbage bag instead of carrying her clothes in it. this is how white trash lives in heavy populated areas as opposed to trailers in the middle of no where.

I watched this today. I think my confidence in myself went up 10%.

The only reason I'm going to keep watching this shit, is because they did that "this season on" promo, and that Snooki chick gets fucking dropped at a bar. I'm not talking some dude pushes her, I'm talking some dude Marvelous Marvin Haglar's her face. It looks like there will be tons of fights and guido fights are always hilarious.

"Hate on me all you want to, but what can you possibly say to someone who looks like Rambo with his shirt off?"

This shit is ridiculous, its a shame that here there is only wannabe guidos, read that as middle easterners who think they are guidos. its kinda like a wigga thinking they are a nigga, but not as comedic. Still though I wanted to punch that bitch in the head from the moment I saw her, so I will have to keep watching.

• Like 2

I go to school a long ways away from New Jersey and the moment that show came out I haven't heard the end of it. I don't even bother disputing it anymore .. i just nod my head and say "oh yeah .. thats exactly what New Jersey is like .. spot on ... hit the nail on the head" ... i dont really want them crowding my state anyways. Theyre all characters on that show .. not real people .. how can someone be taken seriously that waxes his eye brows, gels his hair, and considers tanning a fine art?

also one of the bitches on the show that short one was also on another tv show that aired on MTV i think it was called something like i hate my boyfriend. i cant remember exactly.

they are all actors. you really think that someone who cares so much about how he looks is going to have such big sweat spots under his armpits while being interveiwed for a tv show that all of america will see?

I caught the pit stains too in that trailer , just another nugget of gold to the hilarious pile . Actors or not, this is not a far cry from the place known as SLEAZESIDE HEIGHTS. There are countless people in this state that act the very same way, it's sick. I like this show, it's so enjoyable. I find it entertaining to watch a bunch of idiots fueled by stupidity and alcohol to embarrass themselves on national television. If the situation stopped talking about himself and what he was going to do for one second, and actually do it instead of running his mouth, he would have snagged the girl. Instead, he acts like a wimpy little bitch with no class, and is humiliated, all for our enjoyment. Living in Jersey, you encounter this behavior on the regular. Out west you have affliction tapout bro dudes, but nothing on this level of pure nonsense. Guidos and Guidettes are the lowest of the low, lower than juggalos.

Oh Swindle it is a must see, train wreck television for sure. With the season of Curb finishing I will be looking forward to the future violence filled episodes of this for sure, that teaser at the end was just too enticing. I laughed at the part when DJ dude shows the girl his dick and he tells her only she knows its pierced, well the rest of the world knows now buddy. Don't these people realise they are on tv when all this is going on, or are they just that braindead?