80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if anyone could find it, it would be someone in this thread.

does anyone remember a Mr. T PSA where he is sitting in a dinner, getting angry talking about drugs i think, and he's holding a glass of milk, squeezes it till it explodes in his hand then grabs the camera shakes it like its a person and starts screaming?

in the mean time

how bout the first ambiguously gay duo 80's edition.

never had but not sure if i even really wanted.

tomax+xamot.jpg

loser.gif

o_Zsit8gDh7sA8gD8.jpg

dreadnoks.jpg

wanted these so bad but they were always sold out.

i got zartan but lost the mask the same day. rendered him pretty much useless...

That's the one. I swear it came with swamp/jet ski thing.

I used to save my money up.. Enough to buy one GI Joe from one toy spot in the mall, then I would go to KB Toys and fill up the bag with a bunch more GI Joes. I had a shit load of the action figures and the smaller vehicles and then ask for the bigger items for X-mas. I did alright.

On the hockey theme, my Pops used to get comp tickets for the Bruins all the time. I loved that shit. We'd go to the old Garden, have good enough seats that I could watch the game, learn some cuss words, and see meatheads fight. The crowd was usually more entertaining than the actual game. Not to mention it was always tickets for Bruins/Habs games, and the rivalry was solid.

garden.jpg

loved watching the bruins when i was young, while earl was probably at the games i was watching, i was sitting with my uncle whose only a few years older, watching 70s hockey fights in between the game, most of which turned out to be bruins fights.

terry o'reilly and the "big bad bruins" for the fuckin win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYU49eJm30

Terry O'Reilly --my man! Old time hockey, that's my shit.

I've got a Bobby Orr poster signed from when he was doing Baybank commercials. Also, my friends and I used to watch Don Cherry's videos all the time.

And yeah --Derek Sanderson jumping the boards to fight fans is great, but all that is before my time. I was going between the years of 87-93.