80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just heard nofx for the first time in 6-7 years and could still recite every fucking lyric.
Same as when I saw them last year. They are all time. That WMAC Masters show looks epic! Shame that shit wasn't on tv here when I was a kid, I could have imagine that leading to a fight the next day at school after it was shown on tv, just like everytime a Van Damme or Bruce Lee movie was on. Those were the days :lol:

Fuck, I was typing it in as "Cherry CHAN," I thought it was making fun of "Charlie Chan."

FTW, I think I used to pay ten cents for a box as a kid at the corner store. No wonder they went out of business.

hell yeah 10 cents man.

the store i used to go to had all kinds of like 5-10 cents candies.

i used to steal so much crap for me and my friends.

i was bad!

haha

white dog shit.

Oh shit. That's thinking "outside the box." :lol:

I'm with you man. White dog shit, mushrooms that made black clouds when you stomped them out, and garden snakes (black or green). Oh, and toads.

These are all the things I never see anymore. Even when I'm out in the rural world or hiking and fishing. I never see this shit anymore. I don't know if it's extinction setting in or the fact that I lost a part of my brain when I stopped being a kid, but I never see that shit anymore.