FUCK THIS DOOD

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit like this disgusts me. Aside from children, fucking with animals is next in my book.

I mean, Human life is more precious, but all humans have ugly and despicable characteristics, but animals don't, in my opinion.

If I were president, that dude would have to hold hands with ten thousand one armed dogs for two years while he watches the puppy Chanel.

where puppies are the stars of their own sitcoms.

imo thats the worst thing i have ever seen on 12oz, it really made my stomach hurt, i fucking hate people... fuck

that really really bums me out, the ONLY reason why i watched it is cuz i thought it was gonna be into some water and some swim thing, fucking dog crying, im fucking bent...

this is the first link on 12 i couldn't watch all the way through. hope fuck boy gets his.

and for all the people that are gonna get on the thread and say shit like, "you guys don't care when its

a video of someone getting tortured but when its a dog...blah blah blah" fuck off i don't like people, i do like dogs.

i've always found it amusing how you guys can look at an amazing amount of sick shit, but when an animal is harmed you niggas get all soft up in arms and shit....

i don't condone animal cruelty, but that video didnt look thaaaaaat bad, granted fido inst walking anytime soon (or ever), but yeah i find it really disturbing how easily that guy's info was just flooded over the internet because some people are angry he injured an animal.

guilty that guy is, but i find it really scary that angry internet niggas have access to this type of info so easily.

Why can't these people ever live close to me? Why is it they always live so fucking far away?

I hope someone who lives near him puts on a ski mask and smacks him really hard in the back of the head with an aluminum bat. Hard enough to crack the skull, bruise the frontal lobe, and possibly put him in a bed for the rest of his life.

i guess it got enough attention and the police from his town were notified

i dont think thats enough i want this fagget to suffer

If you hear any outcome --let me know. I'm curious to see how they handle it.

Once again, the offer still stands. If anyone on here is in a Lithuanian prison and this kid comes your way, rape him with a knife and I'll send you 100 cartons of American Spirits.

But I need video. no/h-mo