FUCK THIS DOOD

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly unless you put in hours at the humane society helping them rescue animals you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Every single person there cares more about animals than turning some profit or running some scam. DAOs whole "they are all whale hunting faggots" argument is ridiculous.

Yeah there are no kill shelters out there, but guess what? Every single one I've ever seen is a privately funded center In an upper middle class neighborhood or better that handles an incredibly small fraction of what a significant metro area has to process...

Aside frm the idiocy of just letting strays roam the world, let's not forget all the vermin & parasites associated with strays. It's a health issue for society, a lot more than just finding cuddly wuddly homes for cute puppies

• Like 1

My dog had arthritis and fell down my parents front steps, he was in some serious pain and old as hell. I decided to put him down to end his misery, but I'm not a pussy, I saw him out to his last breath. One of the saddest things I've ever had to do. It was quick though, I think the shot put him to sleep in like 20 seconds.

Understatement.^^^

This is one of the most fucked up things I have seen on 12oz in a long time. I would love to shave this fucken guys skin off while he is awake then pour breach on him. Im sure he would pass out from the pain. I would wake his ass up. Then pour gas on him and light his Lithuanian faggot as on fire. FUCK HIM! HES A FUCKING BITCH CUNT.

Man that shit twists my gut.

They kill them because they don't have a choice.you can't have stray animals roaming the streets or woods or whatever - it's a public health / safety issue.

Like I said, what are they supposed to do? Dog island isn't real and you can't just throw strays out and "let the streets sort it out"

Also have you ever adopted a rescue dog or anything like that? I'm sure if the humane society already DID drop all the dogs off in the woods or on some island you would call them whale hating faggots for just dropping them in the woods and letting them starve, or bitch about how those faggots don't do their job when a kid gets mauled by a stray in an alley somewhere

They kill them because they don't have a choice.you can't have stray animals roaming the streets or woods or whatever - it's a public health / safety issue.

Like I said, what are they supposed to do? Dog island isn't real and you can't just throw strays out and "let the streets sort it out"

Also have you ever adopted a rescue dog or anything like that? I'm sure if the humane society already DID drop all the dogs off in the woods or on some island you would call them whale hating faggots for just dropping them in the woods and letting them starve, or bitch about how those faggots don't do their job when a kid gets mauled by a stray in an alley somewhere

throwing a dog off a bridge and watching him die...yup, thats the obvious choice to get rid of strays.