FUCK THIS DOOD

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the feeding your dog a steak part. Can't really amend another animal's abuse by feeding your dog an animal that was most likely kicked around a slaughter house, then gutted and dressed while still half conscious.

Just sayin'

..but you should still take the little guy for a walk.

zirka%206.jpg

I think you took him too literal.

what i wanna know is where did this dude get this dog anyway? was it his? a girlfriends? his mothers? did he just steal it from someones lawn?

Didn't he have a collar on too?

It would be great to bring this kid to that same bridge, hold that fucking kid over the edge, let him drop, and then watch him weeze and gasp for air before sobbing in horrific pain.

I'd love to watch that shit. It would be hilarious. Loop that shit, put it on during prime time.

Supposedly, this thing launches golf balls.

AGOLFmounted-2.jpg

When the dude is laying on the ground crying in pain, I say ten people just stand over the edge and shoot golf balls at him.

Better yet, just shove one up his ass and pull the trigger until it goes click.

• Like 1

i've always found it amusing how you guys can look at an amazing amount of sick shit, but when an animal is harmed you niggas get all soft up in arms and shit....

i don't condone animal cruelty, but that video didnt look thaaaaaat bad, granted fido inst walking anytime soon (or ever), but yeah i find it really disturbing how easily that guy's info was just flooded over the internet because some people are angry he injured an animal.

guilty that guy is, but i find it really scary that angry internet niggas have access to this type of info so easily.

Fido's dead you dumb fuck.

No way am I watching this.

dogloveroner.

It will only make you extremely mad.

My girl dressed our dog up for Halloween.

15943_318616640712_821415712_9487187_854116_n.jpg

If I found out some punk ass pretty boy stole my dog from our yard and dropped it off a bridge so he could have a laugh. It would be like the end of American Me. He'd be Edward James Olmos, and I'd do it on the same bridge.

Only kill an animal if you have a good reason.

Like making delicious deer jerky.

I had a dream last night that I had to kill this weird animal for food.

All's I had was some janky ass 22 little kid rifle and I kept shooting the thing in it's head and it wouldn't die.

Kept screaming in pain but wouldn't fucking drop dead.

I tried shooting its heart out, but the shit was still alive and in pain.

That dream sucked.